crap christmas presents

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by large_steve182, Saturday 5th Dec, 2009.

1. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i need some ideas to get back at my brother.

last year her got me 2 bottle of blue wkd and a batman suit ages 11-13 yrs in size,

the blue wkd dissapeared and the batman suit suprisngly doesnt fit and sits in a cupboard somewhere.

so i need to get him an equal crap present, prefferably cheap as chips to get back at him.

2. JACKO. Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

A gilette mach 111 turbo with a pack of used rusty razors

3. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

quite literally a bag of shit....

no lol, erm, get him a used scratchcard??

4. Ross_D15b Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

My understanding was you got a spaghetti server or "back scratcher".

Adopt a lobster.

Or buy the amber corners i text him about today for you!

5. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A box of paper clips, some straws and an elastic band.

6. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lots of advent calenders?

Tell him they were on offer :Smile:

7. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

box with a poo in it.

8. Adam-VT Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Get him some dog chew bones.

9. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thats a formiddable weapon mate steady

10. Garage-12 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

just for laughs subscribe him to gay pride or something so it comes through the door with his name on it

11. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol steve ur post made me laugh!!

12. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

il have to think about it, i could do with them as my vynil covering kind of turned them into brake lights rather than amber. but moola is getting tight coming up to christmas, plus need MOT either monday or tuesday, and road tax is out this month as well so thats 104 squid odd, just to keep the ICE road warrior on the road,

suprisingly enough i reckon if i get him that he will be more than pleased and make some form of contraption out of it,

he made a motorbike out of a lawnmower gx160 engine, a push bike, my bike chainring, and a welder.

so paperclips, straws and elastic band he will make something out of it, and i want him to be as dissapointed with my present as i was with his.

13. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I say you push the boat out this year and buy him an apple mac. He is your brother after all......

applecomputer.

14. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

pencil sharpener, a whole pack of new boxers but put shit stains in them ha, tesco turkey stuffing sandwich, cotton wool, toilet seat covers, aeroplane peanuts, susan boyls album, batteries, light bulbs, tesco clubcard, Alan Titchmarsh 2010 calendar, KY jelly, pork pies, sea monkeys, breast milk, pork faggots.

(or all of the avobe in a giant gift bag).... if this is not enough just ask.

15. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

^^You sound like my kind of guy! PM me for some fun :Wink:

16. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

17. Garage-12 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

go into a shop and see if you can get a 40 or so inch tv box, then weigh it full out random shit then he will get his hopes up when he see's it

18. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hahahahahaha^^^

we did this to my little bro a year or so back....we got like 50 boxes, going from fuckin huge to absolutley tiny....he kept goign through them and at the end all he got was a fizzy color bottle :Grin:

19. Eazalee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha thats quality mate, nice 1

20. chris_hatch Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆