Contact number for wazzie

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Ross_D15b, Friday 27th Nov, 2009.

1. Ross_D15b Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Does anyone know him or have a contact number for him?

I've bought and paid for two wings from him, and similar to a few other people it would seem, they still have not arrived (well over a week later i may add.)

Would like to know what's the hold up or if he's trying to pull a fast one.

2. b18ctrb Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh shit mate you are having problems with him as well? I bought some headlights and tails off of him over a week ago and still nothing!? Just got a pm him from him if I do not receive them he will supposedly refund my funds! I hope so! This is the 2nd member on here that I've had issues with so far

3. civic_bitch Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Bit off topic but not another one, lol :Grin:

4. Ross_D15b Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Well that's been another week and no parts or contact from him, other than an offer of a refund but nothing after that.

He's also deleted his breaking thread, interesting.

I personally wouldn't take the risk of scamming folk over the internet, it's a fairly informative place the internet and you never know who you are dealing with.

If anyone has any details on the member i'd be intrigued.

5. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As Civic_bitch said. 'here we go again'

Good luck with it mate.

6. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Was me who deleted the for sale thread btw, mainly due to the comments in it about people being scammed by him. Normal members can't delete threads themselves...

7. jh_mgr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

give the guy a chance IMO i sold a strut brace to a guy a while back, in July i think. Two weeks went by and no brace so i refund his money, a few months later he posts pics of his car with the exact brace on!

8. Ross_D15b Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Think i'll pass on giving him a chance tbh, he's had a month, i've had parts from America and in England arrive that i ordered after dealing with him.

I don't see it as reasonable to have to wait that long for something you've paid for, they have your money so it should be priority to hold their end of the bargain up and get the parts here in the best possible manner.

Ask anyone i've dealt with on here, i'm pretty laid back if the sellers a genuine person, but a month with little contact and no parts takes the piss IMO.

i'm all open to hearing the sellers side of the story but i've been PM'ing someone else who's in the same predicament with the same seller.

9. b18ctrb Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well I guess I will chalk up another DAMN LOSS from a seller on here!!! Wazzie I hope your car gets stolen or you crash some where

10. izard-industries Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Boris has his number

11. wazzie Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆