COD : Modern Warfare 2!

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by JDM_EJ9, Tuesday 10th Nov, 2009.

1. JDM_EJ9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

who has it yet?, picked up my copy about 12.10 was quite a big que in tesco, didnt expect that!

the game seems alot better than the old one + I've only just started playing it.

2. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mw2 time, some serious VTEC to beat the complete nerd kids who were right at the front home, but i was second so im not much less g33k sh33k

3. kowalski Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

james scotland
    How many fucking threads do we need on this. GRRARARRRRARARAGGHHHH!!!!!!

4. Chesh Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the line in asda was huuuge

got my copy.. too tired to play though

5. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Queued for an hour in Asda and got my copy. A load of people wanting it on Xbox turned up to find that Asda didn't recieve the xbox 360 for MW2. One word for them GUTTED!

6. sdots Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Mate, I've been playing for about an hour now. Anybody is welcome to add me on the PS3 network, just let me know you've added me from here on the request.

PS3 id: sdots

BTW, the game is sweet!!!

7. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i was waiting for the queue in sainsburys they were giving out raffle tickets and was sold out, then went to asda queued up for 2 hours and then the shop smyths was price matching and no1 knew so i went there and got my copy!

8. Switch Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I just went with a few mates to pick up their vanilla edition preorders at HMV, where there was only about a dozen other people buying it, when there was at least 80 downstairs at GAME. One of my mates asked if they had any prestige editions spare and they bought out three, two of my mates bought two and then the clerks just looked at me and I was like "...Umm, one please." No preorder and I walked out with a sweet set of NVGs, happy days!

9. sdots Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

You sucker lol but NICE NVG's! Let us know if they function well

10. JDM_EJ9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

me + my house mate are still playing it, we are on the second part of the invasion in U.S.A on veteran, the only way it should be played :Tongue:

11. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

its damn good!

12. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just got my copy! Went to Sainsbury at 6:40, By the time they opened at 7am there was 200+ people in a queue ouside, Got my Copy for

13. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

this game is awesome man!

14. Shaggy EK4 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

15. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^^ get ur arse online!

16. Shaggy EK4 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

dude i will be afta i finish work :Angry: about 5 of my mates are coming on aswell doing the missions first though :Smile:

17. Pacman SiR2 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i got mine from Game last night. was only waiting like 10 mins in the que. got it for

18. Switch Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah they're awesome, I'm well impressed. The camera's field of view is a bit small, making it difficult to maneuver in small spaces but the actual quality of the image is incredible.

19. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 10th Nov, 2009
  20. Shaggy EK4 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

was just going to ask that lol