Civiclife is full of Gems..

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Ek9boy, Friday 11th Dec, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ek9boy New Member Getting Started

my brother only wanted to find some neons and some twats running shitty wagons dressed as Civics giv him shit. wtf!!!!

THIS SITE IS FOR ALL Civics!!!! not jus JDM.

most of them are running shitted ek3s and class them as JDM. a real JDM is imported in my eyes. and sum said get some real mods like an induction kit??? his car has more rare jap parts than most cars on this site.

grow up an get a real jap car an stop giving shit to people that have real cars.

this is pissing me off now. second time this has happened now to my brother and his EK9. last time it became racial with sum people i won't name on here which we saw at japfest.

the car is an EK9, modified in japan and sent here an he wants it the way it is pure an simple. this car is what i call a true jap car. thats why i never go on this site anymore. its full of snobby twats thinking their Civics are JDM just coz they lowred it an but rotas on and think JDM is everything. GROW UP!

2. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Chill man. That's probably just the typical type before they think kinda people. You let that get to you, you might as well not use the internet. You think it's bad here, go see hondatech and come back.

3. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mate not being funny but neons on an EK9 ?? Why ? Obv everyone has their own opinion someone may not like the way i do my car but i say oh well fuck off its what i like that counts . Im pretty sure you won't find neons on here though bud . Not everyone is snobby mate

4. Grovesy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yea man chill the fuck out. The internet is full of cocks mate but not everyone is like it! You can't put everyone in the same league. I don't like neons, im not bitching tho. If he likes them thats his thing. But it IS the internet, you gotta expect shit!

5. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

Who mentioned JDM?

People are trying to help you/your bro etc from ruining a hot car. Neons were out of fashion by about 1999 and won't be back in fashion till around 2039, so unless you are stockpiling for then don't waste your money

If you don't like it use a different forum/ebay to find shit for your car.

6. Ek9boy New Member Getting Started

i know but last time he got racial shit just becuase of the car. my bro an i don't mind if someone doesnt like something it. its thier opinion but not when they go all out to ruin it. theres ways to put ur opinions an theres people that do it to be spiteful.

yes neons on an EK9 from japan. it came with it an i like it suits the car came from that period ok. my EK9 is more traditional JDM

7. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Civiclife is full of tossers, youre right.

8. Ek9boy New Member Getting Started

these people werent trying to help. they were there to b spiteful. some did help even tho they dint like it which i respect but then there are people just post shit up to be spiteful

9. phizaL Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I think he's.. angry? :O

10. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

cl has its fare few cunts on it trust me but you just got to laugh at them at the end of the day . What was your brother enquiring about then ?

11. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No more meaningful and beautiful sentence can ever be structured.

12. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Dude Andy has sorted that thread and got rid of all the shit in it.

So can't you just leave it as that? Rather than start another thread which will inevitably turn into an argument.

13. Ek9boy New Member Getting Started

well it starts to seem it doenst it.

first time insults pictures the full lot. they had a field day! then racial shit which maybe in ur eyes is right?

then again more shit!

14. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They see me trollin', they hatin'

15. Ek9boy New Member Getting Started

I've jus come off work, an hear about it, im bloody fuming. this is like bullying of sum kind.

16. JDM_EJ9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

there are loads of noobs on here that post useless crap mate. they don't help anyone out and don't know what they are on about half the time. car modifying is all about personal preference so don't listen to them!

most of them won't be in the honda scene long anyway!

17. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

wooooossaaaarrr

18. Grovesy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mate its a couple of people laughing because ur bro wants neons on his EK9.. Its hardly bullying?

19. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah fair point mate. You spoke to the mods/admin?

20. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I had to lol when reading those three words. This thread, OP's post count had gone up 4. XD Sorry, not to be harsh, just the irony got me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.