Charitable Donation

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Lazar, Wednesday 23rd Dec, 2009.

1. Lazar Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Im quite good mates with the lad who cleans the toilet where i work. He's about the same age as me and to be fair he gets stuck in and does a job most people won't dream of doing.

Now my managers going round asking for abit of spare change off everyone to give to him as a xmas thankyou. I decided not to give anything because it seems abit degrading being given a load of change as a thankyou, he's not tramp or poor. I said can't some jus buy him some booze or sumat but they can't be bothered. So everyones takin the piss now calling me tight c*nt n such lol

Do you agree with my decision

2. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes.

But nothings stopping you from getting him a crate of stella anyway :Wink:

3. Porker New Member Getting Started

Yeah I'm with you.

Probably a nice kid, but he gets paid right?

If someone got me a whip round, i'd feel like shit, it's basically like 'We know you're poor, but we're not so here's some of our leftovers'

Buy him some beer.

4. Lazar Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ye im guna get him a couple of magners at break he's a cider lad :Smile:

I ask them if they wona give me the change to get him some more but they declined out of pride lol tossers

5. Lazar Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ye he's getting paid, he's doing the same day release auto electrics course im on. But he's having to pay for it himself and the companies pay for me to do it cus im apprentice lol but he's not poor he's got a fiesta st

Think they only managed to scrap

6. Prince Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I agree dude. Why should you give your mate a xmas tip? If I did that at work I wouldn't have anything left!

Why not just go out for a few drinks together? He'd probably appreciate that more tbh.

7. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

buy him a crate of magners and then tell your work mates there tight cunts

8. gumbar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

tight cunts, ye i can see hes getting paid but thats a shit job.........literally!

id get him something and make a point of the others seeing it being given to him, just so you can call them all tight fucks at the end of it all

9. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why not be a real man and not buy anybody anything for christmas, especially work colleagues :Tongue:

10. jdm-mike Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

mate me mums a cleaner and is on 7 or 8 pound an hour there not as skint as people think lol. but yeah buy him a beer or summit and tell the others to go fuck themselves.