Sold CAR ROTISSERIE, DC2 SPECIFIC

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by import_trung, Sunday 11th Aug, 2013.

1. import_trung Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Item for Sale: CAR ROSSISERIE, DC2 SPECIFIC

Price: £400

Condition: VERY GOOD

Description:

For sale is my car rotisserie specific for the DC2.

I built it myself 3 months ago, and no longer need it. I built it for my JDM DC2, although it will fit UKDM models too.

It’s built from mild steel box section, heavy-duty caster wheels and TIG welded together.

It holds the car in place by bolting onto the front tow eyes, and the bumper bar holes on the front, and on the rear, it utilises the rear chassis rails.

The centre beam is as long as the car. (however long that is).

I designed it to be ‘portable’, so made it out of sections.

It can roll the car around 180deg and the doorsill is about 1m off the ground when the car is horizontal.

It’s the ideal bit of kit to make prepping a race chassis, undersealing, treat rusting or stitch welding much easier. I used it for all of the above. If you’ve ever mig welded upside down, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Being specific for the DC2, I would guess it may fit EG hatch/coupe chassis’s and perhaps with a few modifications it’ll fit EK chassis’s too.

Seeing as there’s nothing else to base my price off, other than the professional range of car rotisseries (£800+) It has an asking price of £400. 1 owner from new, used once. Well looked after, sad to see it go, hope it goes to a good home.

Due to its size, collection is recommended, however, you are more than welcome to arrange a courier yourself.

Pictures:

IMG_2270_zps9843ceea.

IMG_2275_zps4467d6cb.

IMG_2843_zps777205e8.

IMG_2845_zps2685379a.

pm me if you’re interested.

2. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3. harVTEC Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's awesome! Where abouts in Kent are you?

I want one for my EK

Harv

4. import_trung Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

5. MatD Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I want it for my EK :O