Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Leaderboards Updated WEEKLY! (XBOX 360)

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by Fong, Saturday 21st Nov, 2009.

1. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

these photos taken at 20th November at 23:46

DSC00564.

DSC00565.

worldwide

DSC00566.

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 2nd Apr, 2010
  2. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your k/d ratio is 0.64!!!

Man you need to work on that

3. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol it was my manager at work when i was explain a console to a customer, he was completely shit! also was trying to do some glitches!

4. MugenRich Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol spot the hackers haha such a fail game

5. morris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

... Hackers on the xbox version? thought you could only hack the console on pc?

6. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

they are not hackers, they just really good at the game! lol

7. Mr.unique Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

What about PS3 yO?

Hardcore Team Deathmatch is the one yO !

8. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i haven't got it for the ps3! lol its all about the 360 mate!

9. lexluthor Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm a bit confused which is your gamertag?

10. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mine is Keepontryingm8 and a few people on here scores. the 3rd picture is global.

11. no1carper Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

on the global how can they even get that kill streak

12. MugenRich Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

xbox360 version was being played 2 weeks before release and 7 thousand people were on live(via torrents). 415 kill streaks aint gonna happen, and if they are that good why aren't they pro and being paid to play??? Hell they'd be at the I-series. :Wink: They aint good they are wall hacking and using aimbot.

Xbox360 gets hacked just as much as the pc version, probably more so seeing as MW2 sales show only 3% went to the pc and 57% i think it was went to the xbox.

ps3 can be hacked, but it's bloody hard and Sony do hardwear bans, something Microsoft don't do.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 21st Nov, 2009
  13. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

Microsoft just banned 40,000 consoles due to running modded chips and games before release...

The 360 has not been hacked yet on MW2 those players just play ALL day and night... And Id be willing to bet they are just campers

14. Zoaib Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

360? lisn man, if ur a true 360 fan, stop playin mw2 and play shitty halo. when cod4 came out and microsot got bitchslaped by the success of cod4 on ps3 they begged infinity ward to make them a version, since then cod waw came out and mw2 is out now.

and plus im sure if u wna be more "JDM", ud go for an imported ps3 lol

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 22nd Nov, 2009
  15. JDM.Jonno Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

check me out... Highest kill streak with 26 :Smile:

my ratio always gets a bit shit after playing head1/4's

16. Kiddnothing Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

im on his leaderboard :Smile:

my GT is scenekidd13 ..k/d 1.26 ...now im level 40 with a little higher k/d :Smile:

17. ChrisyBoi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

just to answer you point they are getting paid to pleay both of the La2 boys in the leader bord and they are not hackers just very sad. they own 12 tv's 12 xbox's, 12 xbox live gold memberships and 12 modernwarfare 2's and go on at the same time and only pl with people they control (the only people in the game are the 12 he controls) then he just runs around and kills them all with out any trouble hence the 410 kill streak. they did have a bigger kill to death ratio but since they have started playing propa matches with real people and the fact they are shit they keep dieing and there kd goes down.

i no this becouse they used to be members of my old clan psn but they wer shit and got kicked out and started there own clan.

so to conclude not hackers just no lives lol

18. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

photo taken at 23.21 on 22md November.

DSC00572.

DSC00573.

Global

DSC00574.

Accuracy

DSC00575.

DSC00576.

19. Shaggy EK4 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ratios still creeping up :Grin:

20. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    Wtf hows my accuracy sooo bad hahaha ffs

& some douche i was playin the other day, he had a modded controller, any gun he used was like a fully auto on Speed it was so annoying

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 23rd Nov, 2009