C*nting weather + trolley = Car!!!!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Kentar0, Monday 23rd Nov, 2009.

1. Kentar0 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Wasup peoples,

Quite annoyed at the moment!

Was parked up in work yesterday ( work at bnq)....now i always park right at the back of the carpark out the way which i did...

Came out on a break to get my lunch out of my car, gets a phone call and i was sitting there chatting trying not to get soaked by the sodding weather!

Next thing i know my car almost rolls over due to a flying trolley being blown across the carpark! hit my car on the front left arch!!!

Not happy.

Is their anything i can do... ? Without claiming on my own insurance which im certainly not doing!!!!

Meh.

Damagetomycar.

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 23rd Nov, 2009
  2. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    call a paintless dent repairer out and see if they can sort it, they're normally quite good with things like that, will cost you in the region of

3. sk8ter646 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

id grab a secondhand wing mate, if you can't get 1 in the right colour just get it sprayed up won't cost a fortune

4. Kentar0 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

expensive day at work though :Frown: ...

5. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the same thing happened to me not so long ago exept for my car got hit on the rear quater panel and I had paint chips, so had to get the whole panel sprayed again "/...cunting trolleys

6. Dan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Dan Oldbury
    You wanna park inside one of the trolly bays, That way, the trolleys will hit the railings before your car!

7. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It would be a negative economy going through the insurers..

Best to get the work done privately I am afraid to say.. :Frown:

Best of luck..

8. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Who does the trolley belong to?

My boss had it happen to hers and got the money back to repair it from tesco, although she had camera footage as proof.

9. Kentar0 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

B&Q's trolley where i work. just wondering what my options were incase my manager turns around and says well we can't do anything...

I will fight it though....sucks not even crashing urself lmao!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 23rd Nov, 2009
  10. Blair Guest

Unlucky dude, next time park inbetween 2 of ur other workers cars, that way ur wings are protected !!!