Bunch of cuking funts!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by nafanh, Wednesday 4th Nov, 2009.

1. nafanh Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm fully fuking fumming!

Basically theres a bunch of cunts that hang about near where i live, i parked my car up the other night and they all gathered around one side of it soo i was a little suspicous, so i went to move it and they were all nudging eachother, laughing n shit. As soon as i started my car they all ran to there Vaxhauls and were following me right on my bumper, so i turnt off down a back lane and floored it and lost them :Tongue: (but being followed by 2 cars full of chavs when your on your own is quite fukin scary)

Then tonight i parked my car up again and they were all there again. i quickly popped into town with my mate in his car to and came back to find out that i had a flat.... i tried to pump it up but found a massive slash down the tyre.... All the cunts were stil there but over by the shitty astra's just staring over at me.

im guna fuk them over so much worse. So far my ideas are

1. Nitro morse there cars over night

2. expanding foam the exhaust

3.super glue the car locks.

Any other sugestions? The chavvy cunts act like there un stoppable, they really need putting in there fukin places...

Rant over.

2. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Should of went over and floored one of them, then they all get scared, works a treat

3. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    tell the police they are obv fuckin retards

4. Jasonday2007 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

exactly... just show them that they can't just going around doing as they please.

they'll soon fuck off back off into their pikey little shells.

5. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

id off got a bat and smashed their cars up fucking stupid chavvy cunts think there all that waste of space . Or id burn their cars down :Smile: but make sure you got a garage or summit to lock your car in :Smile:

6. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sugar in petrol tank etc....usual shit :Smile: brake fluid on the body work, get some etch bath/cream and paint cocks on the wind screen and windows (it burns in and you can't remove)

7. joeleoek3 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

its hard being in a situation like this, u have to keep in mind that if u do for example; nitromorse their car or superglue their car locks u will probably get the same if not worse done back to your car. just smash their heads in not their cars lol

8. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

its a hard one (hehe)

you can call the police, but no evidence means nothing will happen, and even if you did have evidence, the kids would get a sturn talking too and thats it,

so in this society you have to take the law into your own hands, but remembering anything you do to them will not be the end of it (unless you kill them, in that case we shall delete this thread and turn a blind eye to it)

so you could nitromorse there car, smash all windows, take a dump on the car, there are a million and 1 ideas, BUT you know there going to come straight back and do something to your car,

but at the same time you can't just let them slash your tyre and get away with it,

same with beating them up, you could go around picking them off one by one, but just means there going to come back in a group and get you,

although you could find the "hardman" of the group one night, get some mates, kidnap him (bear with me), take them far out of town, a good 30 miles or so, find an abondended building or forest etc, tie him up, torture him for a bit, some old chineese torture methods would be good, then leave him there and go home, just tie him up so it takes him a good hour to get out before having to walk home, so take his phone so he can't get a lift and also take his clothes for fun.

thats just something i always imagined being funny,

9. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As we are onto things we think about doing when someone does something really horrible.

I've always wanted get someone, grab there head and push my thumbs into thier eyes, then move them around abit, like so they pop.

But only if they like stole my car or worse.

:Smile:

10. nafanh Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

could always blind fold them and start up some seriously heavy machinery. that would be pretty fuking scary. like a jack hammer or maybe a concrete cutter? maybe a bit of an over kill for a slashed tyre thou...

11. jordanlw Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom
    definitely sugar in the petrol tank for stress free motor vehicle fucking.

OR

Paint stripper mixed with brake fluid

12. ID-Workz Commercial Services Trader

Take their sump plugs out.

13. jordanlw Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom
    couple more points to add though after giving it some thought:

1). Police is a waste of time - they won't do shit, trust me

2). If you do their cars over in anyway, prepare to have yours burnt out by the chavs... they'll know it was you that did it to their cars and will almost definitely retalliate.

J

14. F3RG1E Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

kurb stomp the lot of them that way when they see you in the street they can't give you abuse because they have small scaffoldings round the bottom section of their face holding their jaws together. I love threads like these, really wish i caught the fuckers that smashed my car window. But what can ya do eh. Your lucky at least you know/recognise the wee cunts that are vandalising your motor. Give them a sip of their own poison

15. Jor-don Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Kill them all. Best option

16. morf Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fill a fuel can up, walk over to them and throw the fuel over them all or there cars, get a lighter and light it, then say hi lads who the big man then oh and btw i hope your cold cos you gona be burning hot soon.

hehehe

17. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

find out where they live and shag their mum! lol

18. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

there is lots of stuff you can do but to be honest you want to do something that can't be traced back to you in anyway

BE CREATIVE

19. mu5k3r Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

good point, thats almost certian to happen

think this is the best option tho ^ lmao

20. ek project Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

put acid over their car, strip their paint work