Bullet for my valentines new album Any fans?

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by paulboy, Monday 11th Feb, 2013.

1. paulboy Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Never been in this section before but I've had to get the Deluxe album on itunes and get a hard copy at a later date.. but oh my... half way through and its unreal...!  :headbang:

What everyones thoughts? 

2. RapeyMcRaperton Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

heard some of it and going to buy it for sure!

3. PinTama Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

From what I've heard in a little disappointed, but ill probably pick a copy up and give it a chance. can't judge it till I've listened to it in full!

4. paulboy Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

It's funny because I've been an avid follower since jeff killed John videos in YouTube and this album is different but you know it's bullet and there little crazy bits in there. Tears don't fall part 2 though!. Jesus fuck! Haha it's bullet and then the rest!! :Grin:

5. PinTama Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I liked BFMV's first album, The Poison I think it was called? Cries In Vain and Hand Of Blood were two of my favourite songs back in the day! After that album I kinda fell out of love with them, something about their newer material just didn't click with me like The Poison did. :Frown:

6. Luther121 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yeah same i'm a huge bullet fan and unfortunatly they have sold out best albums by far are poison and scream aim fire. but that's just my opinion. take a listen to trivium in waves album its just epic

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 17th Feb, 2013
  7. paulboy Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I've been listening to that trivium album also! Always listened to trivium! haha

8. Duncanek9 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm pretty impressed with it. not as good as Fever though that album had me hooked for months when it first came out. The Deluxe version has a cover of AC/DC's whole lota Rosie which is really good. Trivium In Waves is a fantastic album they were brilliant at Download festival last year as well.

9. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's not a bad album, but nothing really stands out either. It all sounds rather samey. The highlights for me are probably the bonus tracks on the deluxe edition!

10. paulboy Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Not invisible!! amazing! And the cover of whole lot of Rosie. Jesus! haha

11. ben bury Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just been to see these live. . Never been so badly beaten after a gig before. Even halestorm and magi the support acts had mosh pits. Brutal