Brought a Novus Piccolo Speed Camera Detector!

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by onejdmcivic1984, Wednesday 30th Dec, 2009.

1. onejdmcivic1984 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Went to Halfords and brought one of these babies for a princely sum of 59.99 :Smile: I first saw it in this months Banzai section and thought its a steal especially wen u consider that getting caught speeding is 3points and 60pound fine! Its smaller than a Tamagotchi,plugs into cigarette lighter and no subscriptions or monthly payments! Download updates FREE via their website! Also cn tell u wen ur going over speed limits!

2. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These are a waste of money IMO.

Most of the time people get caught by the polis and not a scamera. Also

Do you not have eyes?

3. Stokes Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You know if your speeding or not, you don't need a device to help you avoid being caught. The speed limit is there for a reason..

4. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Next time you wanna waste

5. linh-ej9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

good buy.

people who say they don't speed chat shit out they arse.

80% of time peope drive faster then the speed limit.

in london if your driving 30mph your slowing people down.

not saying its acceptable to speed but when you aint gona cause no danger to no one, a couple of mph extra aint gonna hurt.

6. Gunter Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

seems like a bit of a waste of money, a satnav does all the above plus gets me where i need to go

7. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hit me at 40 and I'm fucked

Hit me at 30 and i'll only sustain a slight graze on my arm

or something to that effect.

8. stillmatic Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Why do people always start preaching about the speed limit, its getting a bit boring now.

9. seanyreeves Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

times two on that

10. 3KAN Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i reckon 100% of all users on here have dilbrately speeded at some point in there time.

good buy in my opinion, especially when you go to unknown areas, good to know theres a speed camera up ahead and to double check (y)

11. Dr Motel Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

12. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It'd be a good buy if it had hand-held laser detection too. Thing is, by the time it's told you, it's about 1 mili second away from getting the reading so again useless. The jammer maybe more useful, just put it somewhere where it won't obviously be seen or found or they'll well fuck you over.

13. 3KAN Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

My bad, sped.

14. Bong Guest

This, they are basically useless for anything other than GPS location, of which most sat nav do, so basically, you should of got a sat nav

15. 3KAN Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

This video is good! guy has a jammer on his car and works. checkit out

http://www.viddler.com/explore/epicfotoguy/videos/1/

16. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME :Grin:

17. Civboy@JSP Commercial Services Trader

every one speeds, there aint no point saying you don't, you get caught by police take it like a man simple. well thats clear'd that up about speeding. NEXT...

18. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was interested in a jammer and such to put on the new car, hidden in the grill or something. Not sure what to go for though.

I speed, i admit it, not all the time, but yeah.

19. Grovesy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well said!