Bring me the horizon-Sempiternal

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by Ryanlush, Monday 4th Mar, 2013.

1. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Any fans of bring me on here? The new album is a big change in direction especially if you compare it to the likes of count your blessings. Anyway here's a full stream of the album if you haven't heard it yet. I personally think it's a very good listen.

http://www.sempiternal.info

2. PinTama Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I love it :Grin: Can't wait to have the album.

3. typer andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

need to get this album!!!!!

4. scene Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

so so good! 

good driving music

5. Antisanta Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Not got round to listening to the album yet but I liked the first two tracks I heard on the radio! 

6. RJF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Never really rated any of their previous stuff, but was really surprised by this album. Been listening to it for the past few days..

7. civtegra Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I hated their old stuff, but this year i've started to take a shine to them oddly.

8. Ryan. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Only album I have of theirs is suicide season which I quite liked, what's this one like in comparison?

9. civtegra Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

easier listening I'd say!

10. PinTama Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Definitely easier, they're taking what they did for "There is a hell" and moving it further. I'm starting to really love this album more and more with each listen!

11. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's good to see a uk metal band making a noticeable progression through each album.
    Yes they are softening up with age, but that is bound to happen.

12. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hospital for souls is such an amazing track!

13. RapeyMcRaperton Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

this album is the only reason to consider having a decent audio install in a car. 

14. Ryan. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I often think about this when I buy some new music that I love, but I soon snap out of it lol.

15. Duncanek9 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not listened to this one yet but I reckon as a band they are getting better with every album they do. Got this on pre order from amazon so I'll wait till then to give it a good listen.

16. PinTama Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

17. Ryan. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hadn't checked this thread for a while but have been loving the album and came to make a comment on how good that song is lol, beaten to it :Smile: