boxing day sales

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by nasa11, Saturday 26th Dec, 2009.

1. nasa11 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

There was a big hype on the sales to day with lot of people , so did any one pick a bargaing for there Civics lol

2. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I went and bought a pair of Adidas Samba trainers, thats only cos I needed another pair for footy lol....too many people and couldn't be bothered walking around too long!

3. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

microfibre mitt, microfibre detailing towel and microfibre glass cloth 3 for 2 on halfrods going to get cleaning tomorrow :Grin:

Sales are shit! Theres never a right size, all shit on sale is always XXXXXXL...lucky phat people!

4. Mabs Kadir Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

there was hardly anyone in town, in my area

5. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Loony is right its always stupid things in the sale and when you find something you actually like its in a stupid size, if anyone gets clothes from topman or whatever go on there site some crazy savings to be had on there!

6. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I didnt find anything decent in topman on sale...its all the shit again. Cult don't even have a sale, stingy bastards :Tongue:

7. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Braved it this morning, Next already had a 10 mile queue by the time we got there (none of the other stores were open at that time) - oh and they just had their usual shit dumped along the sides as always

River Island was aight, managed to get a coat and a sweater :Grin:

Shame none of the Honda parts places do Boxing Day sales!

8. Majeed Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sales my ass !!

shit was expensive, and only the gay shit was on sale

9. jscivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

lol do any of you work in retail?? its the old shit that no one wanted from a few years ago lol

10. onejdmcivic1984 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I thought this thread was focusing on Boxing Day bargains that you may have acquired for your Civic lol

I wrk in retailing and yeah its the old stuff or crap that my boss has brought hundreds of and selling off for cheap cos companies know a tool when they see one and my boss laps it up from them :Frown:

I got a Halfords Pressure Washer :Smile: Was

11. danscivicsir2 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★