bored anyone suggest some good films?

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by chelt_scene, Saturday 7th Nov, 2009.

1. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

that i can dowload and watch?

go go go :Grin:

2. Kiddnothing Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

get sky on the xbox ... if you have an acount etc watch the on demand seaction loads of new and classics ... watch gone in 60 seconds last night :Smile:

3. Liam Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

cars hehe:Grin:

4. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mothman prophecies

New F+F

Die Hard

5. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

three men in a little lady :Grin:

6. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Stream Paranormal Activity mate, i can only find the alternative ending one but by fuck its scary, its compleatlym diffrent to the usuall gore-fest films, i like my films scary but i think i actually grew a vagina whilst watching it lol

7. Switch Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Shuto Kousoku Max

It's the film The Fast and The Furious wishes it was.

8. IntermaN Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I still can't find 5 and max. Where you get them from?

9. Switch Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry, can't remember, got them ages ago. If I remember correctly 5 isn't that great, so don't worry too much about missing out on that one. Max is absolutely brilliant though, the best of the lot.

10. Bong Guest

Some good films I watched recently that surprised me, go to IMDB.com and watch the trailers

The Hurt Locker

The Prestige

Momentum

So many more but can't remember right now i'll have a think but hurt locker was really good

11. Bong Guest

Harsh Times was good too, Christian Bale

12. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm a bit of a christian bale fan. The prestige and harsh times are both quality films. The machinist is good to.

Paranormal activity was pretty cool. Forth kind didnt really live up to the hype though :Frown:

13. Bong Guest

I have The Machinist on the watch list, I watched the tailer yesterday and it looks good, i'm working my through his films

Surprised at 4th Kind thought that looked really good!

14. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

definately worth watching that, american psycho is another cracker if you haven't seen it.

I won't say anything about it, but the clips of the real woman was really annoying me, her pauses and voice where enough to make me wanna walk out. More of Milla Jovovich please :Smile:

15. Bong Guest

Yeah seen it one of my faves the guy he plays is a total nutter and The Prestige is one of my favourite recent films, never seen anything like it before