bmw drivers

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by brown4454, Wednesday 9th Dec, 2009.

1. brown4454 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i know this don't apply to all bm drivers, but the vast amount seem to drive like cocks,

today had some guy in a 523, hardly a fast car. came up a slip road behind him, got ont the main road, he pulled onto the road, road was empty behind, so i pulled straight into the outside lane and overtook him,

not imprssed with my car being faster, he trys to chase me, and fails.

then when traffic builds up as we get near the city. im doing 70ish, middle lanes sat at about 55-60, cars infront of me.

im not going to slow down to pull in and let him pass, and i can't speed up, so he just decides to sit up my arse, and flash his fuckig lights, i press the brake gently with my left foot. he panics. slams on the brakes. then afterwards, sits up my arse again

get to a set of lights, roads clear infront, i can hear him revving his engine like fuck behind me, so i nail it, leave him for dead.

only after he realised my Civic was way quicker than his ( 523. near bottom spec 5 serise) bm. does he back off and drive normal

what a complete wanker, and very tipical of a BMW driver, why do tey feel t need to do it

2. seanyreeves Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

kus they have a BMW and theyre amazing.

3. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you can't just pigeon hole that to just BMW drivers. You get thousands of dickheads everywhere that are like that. Even Civic drivers. Its just mentality of man. Most think there car is the best on the planet and nothing can beat it. Oh and yes my daily is a BMW. I.m going away to hide now

4. a51 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The worst I've ever had is when I was recently driving and a black corsa pops to the side off me at the lights (Fail right there lol). He starts by saying 'nice scooby'... which I reply to with 'Thanks' :Grin: Then I ask him what are you running and to my astonishment he claimed he has a 1.4 N/A with 200 ponies :Whistle:

At this point I look at his front brakes under the 17" wheels and the they look like the top off a bean can.

Lights turn green and I swiftly accelarate to 40mph and I look back and his 200bhp monster is barely off the line, altough it did sound like he was doing 100mph :Tongue:

5. Cesare Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

everyone knows BMW's are far superior then anything else on the road

6. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Exactly. I drive a graffiti covered 316 and I am quite simply AMAZING. and cus I drive a BMW my penis is HUGE.

Accept this fact.

and then get the fuck off my road and back into the slow lane peasant.

:Tongue:

But; in all honesty that guy sounded like a gimp. You should have killed him. 5 series are nice cruisers but they sure ain't fast, hence why I went for a 3 rather than a 5. But then again the 3 ain't fast. But it is RWD.

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 9th Dec, 2009
  7. kalvtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

loool!!

8. tomcyk Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

how funny it was to see a cayene undertaking, from lane to lane, pushing in, sitting on peoples asses, and 30m in the back white gallardo just cruising with the traffic :Smile:

i was behind the lambo admiring it and watching the twat in cayene,

eventually i overtook it hyhyhyh....

its not about the car you drive, its about how you drive it,

there are ways of driving a car "swiftly" and not attracting any attention, if you know what i mean...

9. gumbar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Why bite back? The guys clearly a dick, just let him go, i do. I have no time for idiots who drive like bellends.

lol @ ceaser

id get more satisfaction in watching him think he's beaten a young person in a hatch back than i would pwning him. However this bloke is clearly a twat, needed to grow up. I hope his BMW burns down and die's lol

10. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you should post this on crxuk cause most of them drive a BMW as a daily driver(explains alot really)

11. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    oh ddddear I am about to join the cock brigade as I am saving up for a E60 M5, see you all behind your car soon 2 inches away from your bumper lol

12. gumbar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

M5's are sweet :Smile:

differant leauge!

13. Stokes Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its not just BMW drivers, i had some one in a rover 25 sit on my bumper. I laughed pulled in and it took him that long to over take someone was doing the same behind him.

14. brown4454 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i know its not just BMW drivers, or all BMW drivers, just seems that alot of bm drivers think they own the road,

there nice cars to, been very tempted with an e30 many a time, but i dunno if id like the image of being a BMW owner

15. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    E30 325i coupe M Sport, hell yeah! :Smile:

16. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

One of my all time favourites!!

But no its not all BMW drivers, as there are cunts driving all models of cars

Best thing to do is completely ignore them

17. brown4454 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i can no longer bite now anyway.

the b16 is gone only the power of the d13 now, so i will be in the slow, pesents lane alot ha ha

18. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i got a question, do you have a loud exhaust and did you VTEC it when over taking him?

Oh how these threads make me laugh

19. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    Jeallooussssyyyy

20. brown4454 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

no i have a standard exhaust, 50-70 in 3rd, prob just stayed out of VTEC the whole time