Bedford honda's?

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by BenTen, Tuesday 10th Nov, 2009.

1. BenTen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi i recently got myself an CW EK9! and i have been wondering how many people are on here that live in/around bedford area?

I tend to see the odd EK but not many! and i just wana meet up with other honda fans, i feel so alone:cry:

thanks

Ben

2. NathanH Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Theres quite a few in bedford and surrounding areas. Northampton and Milton Keynes are good for Honda's.

3. BenTen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeh iv seen a few more in milton keynes, seen a few DC5's :worship: in mk and a few ek4's rolling around.

i know theres a few ek9s in mk seen them on EK9.org a few times.

4. Basil Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I live just outside Bedford, ish

5. darkside Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

MK
    There are quite a few in surrounding areas as Nathan said

You should see a CW EK9 on white Regas going into Bedford Honda every now and again :Smile:

6. Prince Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm one of the Northampton lot but I'm quite often in Bedfordshire (Flitwick) to see the mrs.

7. BenTen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i havent seen that! i only know of one other EK9 around bedford and its a pre facelift with black rims can't tell which ones don't actuali know the guy just seen it roll through high when iv been in the pub

8. stepawayfromthemachine Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, I'm in Bedford, I live down Castle Road area near the river. I daily drive a black Ek4 vti-s, but I've also got a black siR Ef8 CR-X, but that's hidden away in my garage most of the time and only comes out in the summer.

I'll keep my eye out for you in your '9, where abouts are you? I sometimes see one parked down a road off Bushmead Ave near the Embankment. That you?

9. BenTen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ah kewl, what you done to your ek4?

nah i live in bromham only really drive through bedford.

10. Beau23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i go college in bedford and i haven't seen so many bad examples of honda's in my life! Everythin's got a terrible bodykit. Looks like they crashed into halfords shop window!

11. BenTen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

dude! tell me about it! horrible 17s with a cheap exhaust! these people drive me insane.

did anyone see the lime green coupe that crashed into a tree on the embank near the hotel??

i just laughed at him as i drove past, idiot was obviously trying to show off.

what made me laugh more was that it was for sale hahaha not anymore