Beats by dre

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by H22_Dan.., Saturday 25th Aug, 2012.

1. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Anyone got any ? Got mine yesterday and they are amazing , the sound quality is perfect

I got the monster beats by dre over head ones in black with voice control etc

Only really got them for running and when im chilling

2. Ally138 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Over priced for a set of headphones. I'd rather spend that money on a decent sound system than something attached to my head. But that's just me

3. Azad_R Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No, So overpriced.

4. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I got mine half price but yea I no what you mean bloody £160 is a tad overpriced

But they do work bloody well

5. BlackBen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

not really over priced IMO, because the quality is pretty amazing. you're not going to get any speaker setup as good/clear/bassy as that for the price, fact.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 25th Aug, 2012
  6. V9DPW Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i've got the beats pro's, love them. and the beats by dre iPod dock. also a decent purchase.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Dec, 2012
  7. billy786_1988 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have you heard of Beats by Chris Brown lolol

8. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lady gaga is on them and also david guetta has some mixr ones out lol

EDIT i just got that lol

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 25th Aug, 2012
  9. Ally138 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

haha!

yeah they are good quality i'd reckon with the noise cancellation n stuff. my cousin has these replica ear phones he bought from abroad and they weren't too bad! still prefer a nice wee 2.1 sound system over headphones though since the heat just builds up around my ears and gets uncomfortable. I already have these cheap noise cancellation headphones but just can't be arsed with them most of the time. If you're happy with them then that's all it matters

10. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

they were selling the beats by dre headphones when i was abroad for about £20 , i werent bad listening quality untill i see someone take then off their head and they literally fell to peices lol

11. riddick666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I wouldn't mind the small set, i don't listen to alot of music, instill have a pair of sony something or others from the early 90's that do an awesome job

12. ali619 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My opinion of these? They are over priced and you are paying for the name, I would much rather spend the money on Bose or Sennheiser's. These headphones have became too much of an fashion accessory, hate it when these young idiots ALWAYS rave on about how Beats are the best and thats it. When you question them why they are so great they stumble and cannot fathom a decent response.

I despise it when technology become a fashion accessory.

13. billy786_1988 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sennheisers are the DON IMO. Currently waiting for Play.com to a deal on any set then i will bag them

14. Eazalee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I got 2 pairs for £50 mwahaha :Tongue: :Smile:

15. TjP Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mates just bought a pair of these and they are pretty awesome, sound quality is great. Now way could i justify spending over £200 on headphones though

16. ellzy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

My girlfriend got me a set for Xmas , the solo ones which go in your ears, they bloody broke with in a month!

17. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Id rather spend £160 on sennheiser... I bet there better the beats.

i see an old granny walking in the village with beats on haha

18. TjP Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Shes obviously a fucking baller!

19. barry Junior Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My Sennheiser HD205's do the job, but do want some studios :Smile:

20. kennyken Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Someone i know DJ's with a set. They do sound great, very bassy and emphasised sound, i would not rate them as a headphone for any genre. If you like Hip-Hop, RAP, DnB, Garage... pretty much everything that put's low frequencies across then sure go for it. I would say check them out before buying. I would not use them for DJ'ing like my friend does now and then as they don't so much have that reference sound you need...I still got my Sony V500's, had them since 2002 or something still sounding good to me :Tongue: