be warey of pickles2010

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by kaptain, Thursday 3rd Dec, 2009.

1. kaptain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

as some of you are aware he sold me a d15b with LSD... it didnt have LSD, he must have known that and I've given it a week to see if he would do anything for me, I've text him to no avail so don't trust this seller. he may rip you off like he did me.

2. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Been a few threads about him and such, that's all ill say on the matter. His selling skills/honesty aside he's a nice guy to chat to.

3. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I know Andy well, hes a good guy..

Clearly just a miss understanding..

4. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'd be wary if anyone called "pickles" tried to sell me something.

5. andyy_ek Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

"I'd be wary if anyone called "pickles" tried to sell me something. "

haha.

theres been quite alot of shit like this happening recently..

6. morf Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

id like to know how you miss understand , it has LSD.

its eather got it or it don't

you say he's a good guy but we have seen many threads about him so he's not that good .

7. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Agreed he is nice, but as said I had a run in with him, as did b18ctr and some others if I recall correctly.

But talking to him in general he's friendly and stuff

8. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We will keep this thread open on the premise that posts are kept civil.

Can pickles2010 respond to kaptain's allegation that the gearbox sold did not have LSD as described? And further, what pickles2010 proposes to do to rectify the matter in hand?

Once again guys and girls, please be adult and orderly when responding here or we will have to close this thread.

Kaptain; I have emailed pickles2010.. Any questions or concerns, drop any of the Moderating/Admin team a PM..

9. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The OP perhaps should have asked for photo proof of an LSD before paying

10. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

im sorry about this i explained to to kaptin about about situation and i thought it had LSD due to fact it done the same as my mates with LSD i have said sorry and offered a refund when i have it I've got alot of probs at the moment and can't help WOT happened was a mistake

11. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks like a miss understanding to me...:Messed:

Andy clearly got them mixed up, and offerd a refund. So i don't see why all this has kicked up?

12. morf Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

he posted his reply after i posted

13. kaptain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i agree, i nice enough chap like, but if you bought something from a shop which was mis described how would you react? I've got nothing against pickles and if the partial refund does appear then i know and so will everyone else that hes a genuine guy with a genuine mistake, i don't want to slander its not what i signed up for. i hope this is settled maturely.

14. Jonnay Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what gearbox was on it? I've known the car in question for a long while now known the last 3 owners and its a genuine JDM shell with d15b, and everyone assumed it was LSD as thats what's standard on that model/engine ?

15. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The LSD on the D15B was always an optional extra. Never came as a standard.

16. Jonnay Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

its an eg4 vti the top spec one with all the trimmings, don't get why it wouldn't have had one :Messed:

i thought all the jap vtis had them, live and learn.

17. Gynx Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Offered a refund when he has it...

Thats different to offering a refund IMO

18. kaptain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

exactly, also he tried to rip me off, well he did lol, i saw it with all the bits and pieces i wanted and agreed a price, when i come topick it up things like the climate control, the door mirrors, the digital clock and im sure theres bits i havent even noticed yet had all mysteriously vanished... may be a genuine guy but i wouldn't have done that!... did manage to get the climate control back after bringing it up.

19. gorath23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its actually the exception rather than the rule, hardly any japanese vti's had them. LSD's are still rare on the SiR models, let alone the VTi. It was always an optional, and I expect expensive addition. The only EG that had a LSD guaranteed was the SiR-S.

I have had similar experiences with being sold mis-advertised goods. Being ignorant of the true condition/details of the object you are selling is not an excuse! If you are not 100% sure of the providence of an item you should state that fact.

I love the little saying 'to assume is to make an ass out of you and me' :Wink:

In this case pickles seems to be trying to make amends, which I applaud. I haven't been so lucky previously.

20. b18ctrb Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Shit I am still waiting for a patial refund form this guy pickles. He screwed me over on some loom from the same car that he was parting out