Banned for what reason!!

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by banned_for_what, Tuesday 24th Nov, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What did you new mods ban me for under username "notme" neva posted a single message on the forum but got banned for what reason?

Explain urselfs mods

all i do is read the threads on here as they interesting and do not bother anyone.

Last edited: Tuesday 24th Nov, 2009
  2. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3. Gunter Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

IP check?

James Rowe 3/1

Steven2039237237891 3/1

Someone genuine 40/1

ROFL

5. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As I said in the PM, mods can't ban you. One of the admins did due to the apparent randomness of your PM's to me!

6. Gunter Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ill take 5 on Steven2039237237891 3/1

7. andy i only pmd u about the legal issues that could be caused by reading private message becuz of the data protection act i know it was a long email but sent it in 3 parts.

8. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the soap continues.

previously on civiclife.........

9. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

are you allowed to even make a thread with only one post?

10. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:Messed:

11. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what a sad sad life you must live... now GTFO!

12. im not here to argue or anything i asked a simple question i neva posted anything with that username and neva bugged anyone poom knew about me just wanting to read the threads on here as i emailed him about it when i registered as i find them interesting well some not all.

Thats not a crime

13. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

but you were going to commit a crime!

14. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ste-ep2?

Fuck off you geek

15. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As said earlier in the "traders secrets unveiled" thread, keep it to PM's to resolve issues, you won't make any friends this way and tbh, no one needs to know what happened - just feels like a cheap dig at the mods/admins

16. Gunter Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

shoulder-to/cry.on.org

17. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

18. i emailed andy about it twistedsanity and he said it was one of the admins/or person with admin access so its kinda hard to know who did it.and no im not james or ste.check if u want.

im not having a dig at the mods at all i think these new mods r better than the old ones and r doing really well i just wanted to know why thats all i have been using "notme"(username)for over 3months just to read the threads on here neva posted or bugged anyone at all.

hence me asking why.

19. Boz. Guest

Answer the question then !!

20. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If a ban was imposed, it would not have been done so lightheartedly but with reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.