Engine & Gearbox b16 not fueling

Discussion in 'Honda B-Series' started by boris, Monday 16th Nov, 2009.

1. boris Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi i have recently put a b16 in my esi and have fueling issues it has a good spark also.now the fuel is passing through the filter and into the fuel rail and out the fpr but not going through to the injectors in to the cyclinder just wondering of any one esle has had this problem if so what was it i will be very gratefull for the input.btw i am also running a d16 fpr if that helps cheers

2. boris Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi i have recently put a b16 in my esi and have fueling issues it has a good spark also.now the fuel is passing through the filter and into the fuel rail and out the fpr but not going through to the injectors in to the cyclinder just wondering of any one esle has had this problem if so what was it i will be very gratefull for the input.btw i am also running a d16 fpr if that helps cheers

3. zombie86c Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what injectors you using dude? was the engine 0bd0??

4. zombie86c Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what injectors you using dude? was the engine 0bd0??

5. boris Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

wosson im using b16a2 in jectors and inlet mani with a obd1 a2 wiring loom mate

6. boris Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

wosson im using b16a2 in jectors and inlet mani with a obd1 a2 wiring loom mate

7. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are you getting fuel pressure at the first ignition stage?

Give us a fuel pressure reading, the gauges/test kits fit into the top of the filter.

8. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are you getting fuel pressure at the first ignition stage?

Give us a fuel pressure reading, the gauges/test kits fit into the top of the filter.

9. sie2050 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

boris you changed your injector clips???

cos obd1 and obd2a the wires are the other way round as in power on the left signal on the right and vice versa i think

check that

-si-

10. sie2050 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

boris you changed your injector clips???

cos obd1 and obd2a the wires are the other way round as in power on the left signal on the right and vice versa i think

check that

-si-

11. boris Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

ok mate i will do that cheers mate

12. big_mac87 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i also have this problem, just got my b16 in the EG and its getting the fuel pressure to the rail and good spark but nothing passing through the injectors. not gettng any voltage to the injectors either, tried swithching the injector wires around but still no good, if u find how to fix it could u please drop a pm as it would be greatly appreiciated, need it to run.