Electrical & Lights Auto Folding mirrors

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Loky, Wednesday 6th Feb, 2019.

1. Loky New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Loky Scarborough
    Hi guys, I wonder if any one can help me. I'm trying to fit a unit where wing mirrors fold/unfold when locking/unlocking the doors. Now I have basic instructions that came with the unit but they only tell you which wires on the unit are for. So I've managed to find instructions from another unit online but as there different units I can't follow them exactly. I'll post pics of the instructions I got with my unit and instructions from the unit I found online. So basically I'd like help in knowing which wires from my unit go to on the main loom on the car. Cheers.
    - - - Updated - - -
    The unit I have Is the one that says manual for auto side mirror folding system at the top. So far I have ground wired in, power (12v), ACC ign, door lock, door unlock wired in that leaves me with 4 wires that need to go somewhere. Grey, white, orange and brown.

Screenshot_20190206_072857_com.android.chrome. Screenshot_20190206_081234. IMG01272-20120218-2031. IMG01271-20120218-2031.

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 15th Feb, 2019
  2. SpeedyGee Club Manager Club Staff

England Speedy Birmingham
  3. Loky New Member Getting Started

Thanks mate, I have completed the install now, i managed to find a step by step guide for the same unit I have, the guide u just put up is the same one I originally tried following but as it a different unit its wired differently.

4. julekasMobilek Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lithuania Julius Vilnius
    can u post that manual for your unit?

5. Loky New Member Getting Started

Manual for my unit is 2nd photo.