Australlia

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by egshane, Sunday 27th Dec, 2009.

1. egshane Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

need some infomation people or exeperience

thinking later this year going to go australlia maybe to live out there.

i just want to no before i think about living out there, i want to travel the whole of australlia and see everything there.

how long do you have to go for to see it all?

rough prices?

I've heard there is the scheme which is

2. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The securing of employment is a must before any decision is made.

3. egshane Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I've always wanted to go there would be amazing!

4. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was going to do this, and I may still do it tbh - You really need to have your wits about you, as I've known people to go out there, not find a job, and waste all their money within a week and have to get their parents to pay for a flight home!

If you're desperate to do it, do it before you have things tying you down (like I do now :Frown: ), you won't regret it :Smile:

I was going to go for around 6 months on a working visa, and then hop over to canada for the ski season! Thinking about it now makes me want to do it again!

5. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think to go over there you have to have a return flight pre-booked....and you have to have a certain amount in your bank...when i checked about going over anyway....

I really want to go, and still do, i hate this country but theres no way for me to move over there....even though my nan and uncle are there....

I think im gonna go to uni next year, and then apply to immigrate as soon as i finish....either way you will have a sick time :Smile:

6. clinchy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i went to the goldcoast for a month to stay with friends of family.

it's fucking boring, no-one wants to anything, just sit at the beach or sit in the pool.

give me england any day!

luke.

7. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yer i was on the gold coast, just down from surfers paradise...and yep they all just like lazing about....

I had to keep myself active...and i still would when im there....they have some of the best drains and bits to explore :Grin:

8. Dr Motel Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

My good friend at uni is australian, his dad is a property developer and rent a lot property all in various countrys. They are currently living in London now and their family home in Australia is vacant which is along the sunshine coast, can't remember where exactly but anyway. My friend is going back over to aus to study his degree and i seriously considered going back over there and we would rent from his dad and work part time for his contracting company but it was something i decided against.

Australia is a alright place, but its not what its cracked up to be. Where i stayed on the sunshine coast looked lovely, weather was awsome! opened your bedroom door onto the beach and stuff but you couldn't swim in the sea because everything it would probably kill or eat you. Along with anything which had teeth had a large prospect of seriously fucking you up. over here we get house spiders, over there you get gigantic eat you and kill you spiders. You get so much shit for being english! hilbillys and red necks everywhere

my personal advice would be to stay in the uk :Smile:

9. Cannit Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

My missus went kangaroo shooting in the out back, that was good..

Ozzy Zoo, Brisbane...

Ocean Rd trip in Melbourne - nice views...

Ayers Rock, Camping...

Great barrier reaf, snorkelling..

Get Google-ing Images for some ideas..

The Pics she has look unreal, but yea just a lied back lifestyle

10. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

theres only like 4 days left of this year left best get moving.

sorry

11. teishi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

below

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 3rd Jan, 2010
  12. teishi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Depends on where you wanna stay really. I went to Brisbane and Sydney a couple of months back. Sydney is similar to London and Brisbane is more laid back, nicer weather, nice house and everything is quite spaced out, similar to L.A.

I'd say spend a month over there and see how you get on because you're going to spend about

13. Mike#10 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Before they let you in you need to know how to spell 'Australia' they are fussy like that:Angry:

14. Beau23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuk going over there what a complete bore

15. Ash-310 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mate nothing boring about that place id love to go there! fucking LOADS to do