armrest for eg Can someone help?

Discussion in '5th Generation (1992-1995)' started by snowy, Friday 20th Nov, 2009.

1. snowy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I have and EG 1.5lsi 1994, And am looking into buying an armrest as I have seen a few floating about in pics on here. I just need help finding where to get one? do they all fit straight into my EG? are they easy? and what would be a good price to pay? any info would be great thanks!

2. snowy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

and also what car to get one out of! lol as I have seen a few different ones, for instance would an EK one fit in my EG?

3. JoeLSi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

They were an optional extra and are very rare! Sadly no EK ones fit either, so you can either get a universal one and bodge it or wait and see if one comes up for sale, or get one from eBay USA.

I've been after one for a while now but grey is the most common colour and i have a black interior.

4. LIMER Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

password JDM sell them if you have a bulging wallet :Smile:

5. snowy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

how much do they sell them for limer?? my wallet bulges once a month! lol

an yeh joe myn is black interior too, so i have to make sure i get one out of an EG? and it shud just fit straight in?

6. JoeLSi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Yup, you remove the bit currently covering the handbrake and bolt the armrest in it's place, job done.