Arctic Monkeys AM

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by D3MENT3D, Tuesday 10th Sep, 2013.

1. D3MENT3D Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Anyone else got this? Just can't believe how good this album is if I'm honest, personally think its their best work, favourite tracks so far are R U Mine, Knee Socks, Snap out of It, Do I wanna know, one for the road and why'd you only call me when you're high?

Anyway, can't stop listening to it, anyone else got it yet?

2. Ryan. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Fuck yes. It's awesome :Grin: can't get enough of it, taking my lunch in my car just so I can stick it on lol.

3. Duncanek9 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I read NME's review and they said its their best album yet. However I am skeptical, The first album is amazing and I never thought they would top it. I guess I'll have to wait for my copy of this one to turn up from Amazon before I can really comment I suppose.

4. D3MENT3D Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Musically andlyrically it pisses all over anything they've done before, but I will admit the impact of Whatever.... was unreal at the time, this is more grown up and relaxed but 100% arctic monkeys

5. J90 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Might have to listen to this one, I went off them for quite a while but their last few songs are t-unes.

Ah, how good was their first album though!?

6. D3MENT3D Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

First and second albums were unreal, didn't really like humbug but suck it and see was good. There's not a song on AM that I would skip and that's a rarity for me

7. Duncanek9 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

So after listening to AM on repeat for over a week now I've decided it is incredible! however I still prefere the first one, perhaps only cause its what got me into them and I have so many fond memories of that album. plus when I saw them at Reading festival in 2006 they only had that album out and they played enarly all of it.

8. WalshEP Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

love it! saw them at the itunes festival and they were awesome!