Sold Apple iPad Mini Retina Display 64GB WiFi Space Grey & EXTRAS EXCELLENT CONDITION

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rojer, Monday 7th Jul, 2014.

1. Rojer Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Item for Sale: Apple iPad Mini Retina Display 64GB WiFi Space Grey & accessories 

Price: £360 (offers over £300 considered)

Condition: Used 9/10

Description:

[SIZE=12pt]Up for sale is my iPad Mini with Retina display 64GB Wi-FI only in Space Grey. It is in excellent condition less than 1 year old and having been in a genuine Apple Smart Case ever since it was taken out of the box. There are no marks, scratches or damage to the iPad in anyway, buyer will not be disappointed with condition. I have kept the original box and packaging, which are also in excellent condition. Hands down the iPad Mini is the best tablet on the market, the screen is very sharp,crisp and responsive. Beautiful to watch movies on or play your favourite apps and battery life is great too. This really is a great device for taking on long journeys or holidays, even just to browse the net quickly. Totally gutted its up for sale, but I don't use it as much as I should due to work commitments, so I would rather let someone else enjoy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Included in the sale are a couple of extras including a genuine Apple iPad Mini Smart Case in black, which cost me £55. Overall In great condition with a couple of marks, I think this Is the best case for the iPad Mini because It's high quality, durable, can be used as a stand, fits perfectly and everything Is In the right place. Again I have kept the original box and packaging, which Is In excellent condition.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Finally I will be including a brand new Bluetooth keyboard, I have used this once just to test it then it went back in the box. I believe this cost around £20-30 and because of its colour it matches great with the iPad. I planned to take my iPad to university and use the keyboard to take notes in class. The keyboard functions perfect and works well when typing. The battery is rechargeable via USB connection and has a slot build in which can hold/support your iPad while typing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I tried to upload as many pictures as possible to show the quality and the condition of all the items, but the pictures don't do them justice. I have included a picture of the receipt to show date of purchase for warranty purposes. I am in no hurry to sell. but I will consider offers above £300.[/SIZE]

Pictures:

20140707_180208.

20140707_180237.

20140707_180557.

20140707_180227.

20140707_180254.

20140707_180335.

20140707_180418.

20140707_180438.

20140707_180716.

2. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Approved.