Apology to Mods/Admins especially

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by James Rowe, Monday 23rd Nov, 2009.

1. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Right... where to start.

The PMs that have been made were stupid however all were made as a joke under a private message, however if they were taken the wrong way by anybody then I'm sorry for that one.

I do post some rubbish around on this forum to be fair, so do alot of others but I can't say I will do so much. I can't say as I can be bothered todo so.

I can honestly put my hand up and say I had no clue to what Ste was up to with the site, i found it a bit bemusing that he mentioned things about the staff side of this forum to me but I took it on the shoulder and thought nothing of it (seen as he was a Mod not long ago!).

I apologise for any inconvenience to admins and mods this evening, i feel flattered! Jokes :Smile: . I would do it individually but I believe you've all had a part to play so that goes to all of you not just Poom, Civboy, Clingishgeorgypleasant and Big James.

I have to agree with other people that have mentioned the new mods are doing a fine job, it has got much better since a few weeks back. Maybe the only way is up...

I hope there are no hard feelings between any members and myself, I don't want funny touchy touchy things at meets (please take that in a non homosexual way). I will be at the usual meets with my collar up, can't miss me! I'm really not that chavy but OK, come say hi if you don't know me.. If you do already, stay way... :Tongue:

James

2. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4. Mabs Kadir Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

well at least he aplogised.which is a good thing, welcome back

5. Ash-310 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

good on you for saying sorry man! it aint easy! glad your back!

6. morf Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you tart lol

7. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what did you do lol

8. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

dude shite happens, you've done the decent thing and apologised, id like to think that i can speak for all the staff and say there isnt any hard feelings towards you, well there isnt any from me anyway ha ha :Tongue:

al9955

9. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice brown nosing going on here :Grin:

nah, just joking dude, takes a lot to make a public apology - stay outta trouble now!

10. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    Hard feelings? I would have still folded your collar if I saw you in person hahahah it's all good though mate, I am sure you didn't know what you got yourself into as I am sure you can respect from our point of view we had to protect the forum. To respond you about Ste's claim about his admin status I can tell you it was completely untrue. He was taken off due to our confirmed suspicions of him creating a new website and the worries of him stealing the CL database.

Anyways mate, welcome back! :Smile:

11. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

oooooo fuck off james u cheese sniffing anal hole plucker!....welcome back i still love you

12. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Al can i ask. You got recaros for sale? Nice sig.

I didnt even notice there was a problem james. As al says, you done the right thing apologizing.

13. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL I had a chat with you and your missus at thurrock meet for about an hour with my collar likely to be a mess :Tongue:

14. kowalski Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

james scotland
    Welcome back ya plum

15. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

im glad your still here james, i find some of your banter funny and even funnier are you increasingly cringe worthy and camp avatars

i quite like you even if you are one of the members that has it in for me lol

behave man, its good here even if things arent always perfect

16. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't have it in for you dude, might have said something stupid before in a lets hate the mods threads a few weeks back people made so sorry if I did, you're cool hommie! :Smile:

17. V9DPW Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

is this a good time to say join civicjordan.co.uk - we don't read your pm's! lol

welcome back dude :cool:

18. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

19. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

no it aint lol ^

its in the interest of the forum and the members getting scammed, nothing more

oh and james, as said no hard feelings even if you did slate me along with 100s of other here lol

20. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We can kiss and make up at the next meet :Wink: