Anyone want to do CO-OP Special Ops with me?

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by aji621, Wednesday 18th Nov, 2009.

1. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    y0 i need some help!

I want to do it on veteran co-OP With someone? anyone any good?

don't mean to be rude, but I really don't want a n00bz help. and my mates have already completed it.

Obv will take a few days but is anyone up for helping?

2. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are you not at work Ivell?

3. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    yeah i mean when im home lol

4. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol I know you have it cushty at work but xbox too? lol

5. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    i wish lol nah just get to fuck about on websites tbh not allowed xbox :Frown:

6. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've done a few on vetren ill give you a hand on some of them if you want? im ill and off work atm lol so I've been playing xbox all week all day ha.

TAG is JDM y000 :Smile: the 0 are zeros not O the sniper one is impossible! I've got right to the last bit taking about half hour hahaha then got shot by the last guy :/ ha

7. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    sure thing mate add my GT its my user name on here, il be on from about 7 i rekon tonight maybe earlyer, so we can try it then. I have only done 3 missions so far im on the snow one, me n my bro tryed it, and we just can't get on we just end up arguing lol, if i get all these done on Veteran il end up with the 1000GP, only have to get the intel and do these, and kill 4 people while downed

8. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i played a few games with you yesterday, the reason why i was playing shit because my manager had to take over and i had to explain a console to a customer! lol

9. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

did you? on what? mw2 or cod4? thats the first time I've played mw2 since the relise lol.

10. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

snow one is easy mate so we found out lol all you have to do is hit the deck and crawl everywhere takes ages but yeah :Tongue: will do mate IMA go play cod 4 now. you got a mic yea?

11. egshane Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I would help you but you havnt done snatch and grab on vetram and that is the hardest thing ever and I told myself I would never play special ops on vetram again because i've done it all and it is the most annoying thing ever! But on the other hand my 1000g does look good :Wink:

12. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    Yeah mate turtle beach X1 will have an X4 for xmas :Grin:

13. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i see nice one and you muppet you have too many friends so i couldn't add you :Tongue:

14. .ku Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

did this shit with cesare on 3star expert

awsome.

delta and echo are pretty hard

15. JDM_EJ9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

most of them are easier to do solo, delta + echo are pretty hard but if u take ur time its not as hard as the older games on veteran. i just need to do snatch + grab it takes the piss with 4 or 5 juggernauts.

16. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    I've deleted a few people and added u mate, so accept it and then we can get blazin, there easier to do on there own are they :Messed: oh right ! i like doing them co-OP tho

17. JDM_EJ9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeh but if you play with someone shit you gotta keep reviving them, just aswell do it on your own they are not that hard if u take ur time.