Anyone know this car?

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by ID-Workz, Sunday 3rd Jan, 2010.

1. ID-Workz Commercial Services Trader

Honda Civic Jorden 99 V Reg.

Come from Scotland sides, slammed on Eibach springs (stock rims). Pretty clean car but needs touching up here and there.

By looking at the papers, it sounds like it had a high spec engine in there at one point but someone has removed it. It has a B16A1 engine in there right now, not sure what box its using though.

113k miles with history up to around 90k, 4 owners, any idea on what it's worth as well?

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 3rd Jan, 2010
  2. ecksjay Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

what makes you think it had a high spec engine in? does it list the parts?

3. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you got a link to the advert?

why's it got a B16A1? the jordans came with a b16a2 no?

4. ID-Workz Commercial Services Trader

I went to view the car and was looking through the papers. There was an advert for a Jordan on PH that was printed out and documented along with the previous MOT's.

Had a look and it looked like the same (well they all look the same anyway) but it listed the same grill, tyres, exhaust and suspension. Only thing was, it had a massive list of Spoon goodies on the engine spec list.

I'm guessing someone bought the car for the engine, and stucka B16A1 in there and sold it on. Unfortunately no internet ad for this one.

5. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

how much was it listed for? Jordans are overpriced as it is. So who knows? A rough looking one with the wrong engine and lowered on springs? I wouldn't entertain it for more than 2.5k.

6. ecksjay Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

as above, if it aint got the right engine (unless its substantially better) then it aint worth a great deal. jordans are just yellow vti's anyway, so base your pricing around there.

7. ID-Workz Commercial Services Trader

Ah right, cheers guys.

8. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There was a Jordan up in scotland with what was basically a full spoon engine running around 225bhp IIRC.

Think someone then stuck a 50 shot of NOS in it and blew it up. No idea where it is now.

9. Performancetek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

this was a good car in its day (2003/4), but it sounds like its gone to the dogs.

Value, who knows youve not stated the condition in great detail, but 1500-2000 by the sounds of it.

10. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

is it the same car im talking about gerry? the one the guy that bought your coupe used to have.

EDIT: nahz im wrong, i was thinking of this car

DSC00106.

DSC00063.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 3rd Jan, 2010
  11. ID-Workz Commercial Services Trader

Replies appreciated. The car is in average condition for it's age, I wouldn't say anything is drastically wrong with it tbh. Body work looks okay, just a little bit of bubbling paint and small bumper scuffs, seats are showing their age though.

12. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

13. Performancetek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

put it this way, i paid a grand for a jordan that sounds about as rough bodywise, had the right engine but a f*cked gearbox