Anyone know if UKMail work on sundays

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Mattharvey12, Sunday 8th Nov, 2009.

1. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i got an email yesterday saying that ukmail will be delivering my CODMW2 today via special delivery but i don't believe that

anyone know if they do work on sundays?

2. Gunter Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

have a look on their website?

3. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i tried, stupidest website ever!

i can't even find the tracking parcel page

4. Gunter Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5. krs1 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i got mail last sunday at like 4 in the afternon! so i think they might be due to havin to catch up on the backlog!

6. Switch Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK Mail only work weekdays as far as I'm aware, I'm getting my copy of MW2 with them tomorrow.

7. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ah i see this is the email i got from shopto.net yesterday

"We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery. You should receive your order in the mail tomorrow, please keep this email until your order arrives."

i also got a text from them saying i will get it the next business before 12pm which i find weird so i bet ill get it tomorrow

8. Switch Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah, I ordered with shopto.net, love that site.

9. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Such good service, always get an email informing what's happening. It hasn't come either way

10. Switch Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well I'm not very happy. Took the morning off work to collect my copy but it never arrived, called up UK Mail and they had nothing on either my tracking number or my address. Turns out that they don't even collect on the weekend, so when I got the message telling me it'd been posted and to expect it on the next business day, that was a load of shit, and they'd had calls from other people confused by the same misinformation.

Now I've got to take another morning off work to collect it tomorrow, fuckers.