Anybody seen the ad for a set of Brembo's

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Mike#10, Sunday 29th Nov, 2009.

1. Mike#10 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys last week there was an ad for a set of Red Brembo brakes- for an ITR upgrade. But I can't find it, maye as a result of ads being moved.

Can anybody help/ know who's selling them??

2. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Do you remember the seller? if it was forgedB18 you won't be able to find it due to some issues with his conduct.

3. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Do you remember the seller? if it was forgedB18 you won't be able to find it due to some issues with his conduct.

4. Mike#10 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

No Bud, wish i could. Done a search for 'brakes' ITR Brembo but nothing:Angry::Angry:

5. Mike#10 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

No Bud, wish i could. Done a search for 'brakes' ITR Brembo but nothing:Angry::Angry:

6. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Only one I can find is one from back in march. Pics no longer work and the car they were being broken from had been sold anyway, so I'm assuming they went with it or got sold separately.

And that's with me being able to search through deleted threads too...

7. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Only one I can find is one from back in march. Pics no longer work and the car they were being broken from had been sold anyway, so I'm assuming they went with it or got sold separately.

And that's with me being able to search through deleted threads too...

8. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^^^ Same, must be a different forum.

9. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^^^ Same, must be a different forum.

10. Mike#10 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers Guys...the picture with the thread was of the front and rear calipers, Bright Red Brembo calipers. Sure it was on here...but I will check the ITR site..maybe:Messed:

11. Mike#10 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers Guys...the picture with the thread was of the front and rear calipers, Bright Red Brembo calipers. Sure it was on here...but I will check the ITR site..maybe:Messed:

12. amer Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

there were couple of sets on ebay, and there's a set on ITR-DC2 aswell

13. amer Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

there were couple of sets on ebay, and there's a set on ITR-DC2 aswell