Anybody got the new sony touch phone ?

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Tobiasnugent, Thursday 12th Nov, 2009.

1. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thinking about getting it with the twelve mega pixel camera and that. Any one have experience ?

2. JDM_EJ9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

my brother, flat mate + another mate has it. one of the best phones about for deffo. best touch screen i have used. camera is ok but i wudnt buy a phone for the camera.

im getting it tomorow when my contract is up :Smile:

3. ciderman4 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Assume that you mean the Sony Satio? Trying to get it on T Mobile network at the moment but when I rang them a couple of weeks ago I was told that there have been lots of software problems with it and the release date has been put back until there was a firmware upgrade. Phone freezing etc.

Also got told that the networks where the phone has been distributed (I think Vodafone, 3G etc.) have had lots of returns to base because of the issues.

The phone itself though is supposed to be very innovative.

Steve

4. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mhmm yes that sony satio it looks okay but i got the c905 when it first came out and it was a bag of shite

5. dean85 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

my partner has one, excellent phone, way better than an iphone in her eye's, thats what she used to have

6. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As if she said such thing! Whats the internetzzzz like on them ?

7. dean85 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

don't know aint used it me self, connection on it is pretty quick. the iphone never worked properly TBH, and She said it were more of a Gimmicky Application data logger, plus most people think having a i phone makes them feel more Business and important in life :Smile: ,

Mainly got for the Camera on it and the media side of things, She's a woman do you think she use's the web on a phone lol

8. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hah true mhmm gonna give o2 a blast

9. Porker New Member Getting Started

Software is standard symbian, ie not very good.

Screen and camera quality are awesome. Uses sd cards too, which us cool.

Would I have one? Not on your nelly....

10. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nothing beats the iphone IMO.

11. Shaggy EK4 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

how much is this sony thing? lol

12. burray Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've got a Satio in my pocket. :Smile: Seems great so far. Bit weird to get used to after having the K800i, but it's all good.

Wi-FI internet is awesome, so is the camera. No problems from me so far, although I did throw my keys on my bed last night and they landed on my phone. Boo.

13. JDM_EJ9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

400 odd on pay as you go, gotta be nuts to pay that for any phone IMO

14. Shaggy EK4 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ohhh thats a bit pricey, nahhh i would never pay that, having a new phone for crimbo!

15. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you can afford the bloody thing