Any one heard from "E2-SAW" aka steve

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by _nuno_civic_, Tuesday 10th Nov, 2009.

1. _nuno_civic_ Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Any one heard from "E2-SAW" aka steve

Basically just wondering if anyone has heard of him recently?

bought his 8pot ksports of him bout a month ago now and aint had anything, im not having a go at him just want him to let me know whats happening as he aint replying to txt's

though some one may be his friend on here and could maybe relay information on, as

2. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Steve is a good guy, i have no doubt that there is a reasonable explanation for this

i've not seen him make any posts for a while, he must have something on...cos he's not a scam artist by any manner of means!

3. _nuno_civic_ Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Yeah he dealt with us really well and have been keeping in contact just last week not heard back from him.

Main reason was that the brakes were picked up last friday from the depot but its taken over 6 working days an still not arrived.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Nuno.

4. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

did he give you the tracking number for them?

5. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As far as i know he's moving house and stuff, i wouldn't worry about it at all. You'll get the bits!

6. _nuno_civic_ Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

hey guys thanks for the replies, I've spoke to Steve today, its all sweet just couriers fucking us around.

Nuno.