Any Alice In Chains fans?

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by Stu., Tuesday 7th May, 2013.

1. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2. RandomDan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I have an album or two of theirs kicking around but i didnt think too much to it at the time.

Bit too old school rock for me if that makes sense?

This is alright though not something id pay money for but it has to be fucking fantastic befor ill actually pay for music :Tongue:

3. Ryan. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I've got the dirt and facelift albums, didnt realise there was going to be a new one tbh though.

4. Duncanek9 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I love them! wasnt sure about the new singer at first but I grew to love the last album so looking forward to this one a lot.

5. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah I think he's alright too. I barely noticed much difference on the last album if I'm honest, though I think Jerry did most the vocals on that anyway.

I've seen a few people moan that he's trying to sound too much like Layne, but when he's harmonising Jerry's vocals there isn't much room to veer off the beaten track so to speak.

Dan, calling it old school makes me feel well old, it was only the 90s! Admittedly I didn't get into it until the noughties, but still..

6. RandomDan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yea i knew it wasnt old but at the time id heard it it sounded older than it was.

Newer iron maiden for example has an older sound to it.

7. typer andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There growing on me I've heard the last 2 singles. Then a few of the old ones cropped up on scuzz.

I used to like tap root and they sound very similar.

Ill keep an eye out for the album