General Anti roll bar links

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by Shugster, Friday 30th Aug, 2019.

1. Shugster Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Shugster Glasgow
    Hi folks been a while since I've been here, quick question having some trouble with a rumbling noise from front suspension, suspect it's coming from the drop links to the anti roll bar, looking for a decent replacement for them, anyone recommend a brand apart from the Honda ones?

2. PanayiotisPal Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Greece Panos Nicosia
    If you mean the stabiliser links which I also replaced mine were made by TRW.

3. Racy Jace Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Jason Dudley, UK
    Are these the ones that H-tune sell? If so what and how much of difference did you notice if any? Thanks

4. Shugster Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you for replying, car booked in tomorrow to get checked out and confirm that the problem is the links, if so he quoted around £20 each roughly about an hour to fit, not sure what brand they are though? Will let you know how I get on cheers

5. PanayiotisPal Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Greece Panos Nicosia
    I confirm parts price and labour time. Same.
    No prob. Best of luck.

6. Shugster Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Car now sorted, confirmed links were the problem had another honda in with same problem and mileage, OEM parts were £27 each and £45 for labour, bit more than quoted but happy enough with that

PanayiotisPal likes this.