Introductions Another new guy!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sausageroll, Thursday 9th May, 2019.

1. Sausageroll New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Micky GATESHEAD
    Hi everyone. I've finally got around to joining your club after dipping in for a look over the last few weeks after buying a 1 year old Honda CR-V.
    Both me and my wife (Lynda) are really happy with our purchase after part exchanging our aging Ford Kuga. It was a reliable family friend that never let us down in the 6 years that we owned it but it was beginning to look old and tired. We were actually looking to buy another new Ford Kuga when we went to a dealership in Morpeth, but after looking at the new model we decided that we should have a look at some other car brands too. As it happens, there was a Honda dealership next door and by the entrance there was a Titanium coloured Honda CR-V ........and as they say, it was love at first sight! We took it out for a test drive and settled on a reasonable deal and 3 days later it was ours. The ride is smooth and the 1.6 ltr diesel engine is more than fast enough for British roads. :judge: Fuel consumption is better than the Kuga too. I must admit, I'm still getting used to the gadgets and must have read the owners manual half a dozen times so I'm really happy that I found the online Honda Owners Club.
    regards, Micky