Civic/5th Gen Andys Civic Vti

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by pickles2010, Tuesday 17th Nov, 2009.

1. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Andys Civic Vti NEW PICS

hey guys had my car 4 ages better do one of these build ups got some old pics to show b4 and after!

I used to have a corolla g6 first car but got crashed by some twat so i seen johnnays old Civic really liked it and was on the hunt for a Civic myself i thought i would get best i can and fastest standard one so was looking for a vti (couldn't find sir)

My insurance money came through so i found this Civic on piston heads look liked needed alot of work but a good base car as i wanted a on going problem the car was up for

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 21st Nov, 2009
  2. M1K3Y_P Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Looks absolutely mint that does matey, love it in white! what front splitter is that that has beenflushed into the bumper? looks quite nice with that done and chenges the shape of the front end completely :Smile:

Mike

3. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    looks ok mate, i just absoulte despise angle eye headlights.

Done loads better than when you first got it tho nice work

4. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

no worried bout light ppl like them or not haha and no the front bumper is completly standard its just got another standrard bumper cut bits off and stuck and flushed changes the car!!! love it

5. chunky_mk1 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Love the white looks really trick well done mate some real time and effort goes along way as we can see keep it up ..

6. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not too keen on the rear lights, but if you're going for that look I think it would look better with tinted side repeaters too. The flushed splitter and doors look wierd, but quite good though. I always think it's good to see something different.

7. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I've got diffrent side indictor lights there the flush ones and yea i would rather have side trims but was off when got car,

rear lights r ok just on car when got it so thought keep them

8. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ricer.

I joke :Smile:

Looking really good Andy, loved it since the day i first saw it down newq's!! Looking forward to seeing the bay at Taunton Meet :cool:

9. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

haha im to embarresed to show there won't be done :Frown: ya see a half rocker cover polished a load of fiber glass and thats it haha :Frown:

10. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:lol:

don't worry, at least you can hide anything you don't want people to see. I can't do that as my whole paintwork and arches look poo :Frown:

11. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

don't worry me being a twat gringing in bay burnt wings lol so there being done this week hehe :Smile: and bumper ready for 29th

12. kg09 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

looks gd.....got a mate with 1 similar but i think ures edges it

13. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

cheers!

14. Jonnay Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:Smile:

Civic brothers :Smile:

15. vtecivic123 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Very very nice, I love the new paint job. this is how mine should look soon xD.

16. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

hehe more pics to cum mate hey haha

17. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

looks loads better in white m8, does anyone agree that the bomex rear bumper on the blue one looks better than the standard rear bumper?

18. Jonnay Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i miss my bomex bumper.. i miss that car infact lol :Frown:

19. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

well be ok johnnay u make this one special!!!

20. qbsfinestkid Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice build coming on well dude.....get sum smaller wheels tho bud