Am I in the wrong, or is he? :/

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by amybaby.69x, Monday 23rd Nov, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

As i already said in another thread, i went to pick up a Civic saturday night, but he didnt have a logbook, so walked away from it.. Then yesterday i started looking for other cars and lost all hope in the Civic.. and fell in love with a pink 206cc which i have alwayss wanted since i was young. Then before i knew it my mum dad are getting in the car taking me to view it cash ready to buy like a dream come true.. then the Civic i was meant to be gettin texts me saying hes found the logbook.. but by now im positive that i want the 206cc so just told him I've found another car and hes getting lairy as fuck! Am i in the wrong or is it his fault for not having the car ready when i was ready to hand over the cash..? I feel terrible! x

This was the one i went to buy..

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1252059.htm

But fell in love with ths instead!

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1360225.htm

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 23rd Nov, 2009
  2. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

206cc aaahhhhhhhh

Just ignore him, nothing he can do

3. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i know its not a Civic but its the car I've always wanted! he held that car for me for 3months too :Frown:

4. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Get the 206CC. Its pink, its a convertible and you're a girl. Am gonne be honest, the Civic is mingin. Tell him te fuck off. Can you actually get insured on the 206? :lol:

5. haz Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

He didnt have the Logbook........Instant Fail if your trying to sell a car IMO, Sounds like your more than happy with the 206 so go for it

Haz

6. stujotham Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

oh if you promised you would buy it then he held it for 3 months and did some work your dad asked him to carry out, then yea...i would be kinda pissed off!

7. PooM CivicLife Founder ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Steve Horsham
    To be honest hun, it's your decision. It's not your fault he didn't have all the specifics ready. To be going mental at you isn't too fair to be honest. Yes I would be a bit pee'd off because I fucked up on not having everything ready, but I don't think I would have a go at you for changing your mind.

Do what you want hun, it's your money at the end of the day. Just make sure what ever you get that your 100% happy, as it's gonna be your car for a while :nod:

8. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ughhh both cars make me want to vom!

money wise, its your money spend it how you like, if you don't want to buy the Civic he can't do anything about it, tough shit :Tongue:

9. Drifty-B Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

no log book no sale .

10. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah its the same price as the Civic on insurance and im getting a bigger engine from it so even better in my eyess, i hope im still welcome here if i get it! x

11. Drifty-B Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

im welcome and I've got a 200sx now

12. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeh the EK looks a bit gash...go for the 206CC. You're perfectly at liberty to change your mind at any time unless you have handed over some cash. If he's held it for however long that's his bad call not yours. Just get whatever you prefer. And anyways, if he started getting rude to you after you decided to walk away that'd make you less likely to buy from him IMO. But yeh, up to you really.

13. Remedi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Get a Civic but not that one.

That 206 would probably suit you though lol

14. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah looking at the Civic now I don't really like it. He didn't tell you about the logbook, which is rubbish, so its not your fault.

Go for the 206 if you have always wanted it

15. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ofcourse you are, you're hot :Grin:

16. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

haha thankss so i can still go to my first meet next week then if i have it by then :Smile:

17. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Stick to public transport

18. Drifty-B Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

lol funny stuff

19. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lol ^^^

edit: What meet you going to?

20. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What are the odds on how long this thread remains unlocked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.