ADVICE Please :)

Discussion in '5th Generation (1992-1995)' started by nuttah69, Sunday 29th Nov, 2009.

1. nuttah69 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i have an EG lsi d15b2 (non VTEC) does any1 know whether the cat is in the downpipe or if its after the downpipe?? cheerz

2. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The cat is after the downpipe, Located basically under where your gear shifter is.

3. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

lift the bonnet and have a look mate, look directly under the ports of the manifold and if you see sort of a cylinder shape then the cat is in the downpipe, if the cat is AFTER the down pipe then the lambda probe should be off centre of the downpipe to the righthand side (Drivers side) and about half way down the exhaust

4. stevie eg civic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

its under the car mate nxt to geargaiter like above dude ^^^^^^^^^^^ just have a look under the car mate quite simple to do all u have to do is bend down bud gl finding it

5. nuttah69 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Yeah i thought it was there. just that my mate with an ek4 said that when he had his 1.5 EK his cat was in his downpipe

6. James91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

dammit whenever i find things that i acctually know people always beat me too it :Frown:

7. nuttah69 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

James91 - you gotta be quicker of the mark lol

thanks for advice now guys, got myself a 4-2-1 manifold. gona fit it tomorow ready for lakeside on saturday >:Smile: