Daily Driver Accour Tourer Type-S by FairFaX

7th Generation (2003-2008) vehicle added by FairFaX, Thursday 22nd Nov, 2018

1. FairFaX Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Poland Jerzy Cracow
    Slowly, slowly forward.
    Yesterday I received the exhaust from a friend. I originally planned to build completely new exhaust, but there is no chance that I could make it, so I decided that I would go there for at least some time. It will require gentle modification for header, but this is probably not a problem.

I will need to weld the EGT probe socket to the collector - Tuner requires it for map preparation and further tuning. I also weld a socket for second probes, but I will probably turn it off in the software. There will also be a boost sensor because I have a sensor and clocks support it, so it won't hurt.

update24-egt-boost.
    Sensors were already connected but don't show reliable data yet.
    update24-egt.
    I have prepared CAN harness for Hondata and power supply for the aftercooler water pump:
    update24-wiazki-can-water-pump.
    Injections have returned from cleaning and checking, the parameters are equal, so they can be mounted.
    update24-injectors.
    The new set of gaskets for manifolds and valve cover
    update24-uszczelki.
    Oil catch tank also be useful, but it will probably mount it in your free time, it is certainly not critical.
    update24-oil-catch-can.
    The intake, for now, remains what it is, because I could not buy a CT Icebox. So, I bought a 76 / 80mm silicone elbow, for connection 80mm throttle body:
    update24-76-80-silikon.

I decided on 5W50 oil, this time on Mobil, I will take a moment to observe the pressure and temperature and see what next, whether an additional oil cooler will be required or not.
    New sparkplugs ordered, I should pick them up tomorrow - it is known iridium NGK one degree cooler than the series.

For sure, in the beginning, I will not go to the maximum potential of the supercharger. I will start with a larger pulley, and check how it's felt. Later on, we can release the potential of setup.

Matt at H-Tune likes this.
  2. FairFaX Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Poland Jerzy Cracow
    Clutch installed, FD 4.3 also. By the way, replaced one bearing on gearbox and crankshaft seal.

update24-skrzynia-fd. update24-cc-clutch.