Ac 2

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by egshane, Friday 27th Nov, 2009.

1. egshane Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

can't really get into it gunna carry on playing it now just seems repetertive like the 1st hmm hopefully will get better:Angry:

2. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    i loved it, my mate loved it, we were both about same opinion of the first one, but we loved second, give it some time, get carried away with the story, its quality.

3. Bong Guest

Anyone clocked this? I'm up to the bit where you have to take out 9 hench men I think, its a good few hours into it, its after the bit where the monk knicks the Apple, kind of just want it to finish now so I can get Splinter Cell but AC2 has been great, brilliant story, graphics are amazing and loads and loads to do on it

4. spudders Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

If you are where I think you are then your basically done, i never played the first one so I can't compare it to anything, but i borrowed it from my girlfriends brother a while back until i had completed it and i loved it.

5. Bong Guest

First one was pretty poor, same dynamics but poor story and charecters which stopped you from wanting to go back, this is so much better

Cool i'm kind of glad its nearly done, its been a long one, looking forward to playing Splinter Cell although its getting mixed reviews

6. spudders Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

In a way I was glad when i finished it, I still played it for a little bit before i gave it back, although the lack of online/multiplayer was a bit of a letdown for a game released at that time, and it's very easy to get bored once the story mode has been completed.