Absoultely gutted :(

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by jonny mac, Saturday 12th Dec, 2009.

1. jonny mac Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

well thats the em1 gone. sold to streaky (mat) he flew up this morning to collect and is now driving her home. i'm sure he said its about 550 miles of traveling!!

anyway that em1 was my absolute pride and joy. was known by everyone on the local sites and also on here by a few members.

absolutely loved owning that car and it really was the most fun car i've ever had. spent so much money on it and so much time and it really showed.

certainly will miss it!! car was completely minted with only 60k on clock (49 when i bought her) and had no rust anywhere atall on the bodywork.

i really can see me coming back to buy a VTEC motor again however its now time for

RWD BOOST y0! lol gonna buy an s14!

anyhoo here's a goodbye pic from a very gutted now previous owner

byebye

jonny

DSC06833.

DSC06832.

newblackwheels2.

2. Bong Guest

:rofl:

Streaky is a mad fucker

And rather tall

3. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

How long till you buy it back Jonny? :Grin:

If you get bored with the S14 feel free to make me an offer on my clover Em1! :Grin:

4. scotty_bod Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

im gonna miss cleaning that thing!

5. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you not sold this thing before then bought it back?

why?

they aint THAT good surely lol

6. jonny mac Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

coupe's are ace! the car was absolutely mint. i wanted another clean em1 after selling my jordan as i really liked them.

this was the only clean coupe in my eyes, that was up for grabs plus i knew its history and the fact i'd owned it and looked after it before.

i missed the car so much after selling it first time anyway plus i was friends with the guy i sold it to.

it really was my fav car i've ever owned however i now have the RWD boost bug meaning i've bought a s14 which for the same price as my coupe i have someting totally different to drive and experienc