a shite few days!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by al9955, Wednesday 11th Nov, 2009.

1. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well i havent had the best few days, for a few reasons, first being my BM, which has been back for the FOURTH time for warranty problems, bare in mind this wasnt a new car it was 2 years old, i had to take it over monday, get a train back (which was a mission in itself due to engineering works, which pissed me off more) as they couldn't offer me a courtesy car, then they said they arent going to do one of the problems under warranty, which i desputed, but had no choice but to pick the car up as i needed it, so another bloody train journey to pick the damn thing up.

second diaster, on monday after getting back from dropping my car off, i took some pics of bits i needed to sell, plug the camera in to the computer, BOOM, the computer decided it was time to die! (hence why i havent been on here properly) so whe i went to pick the car up yesterday, i had to buy a computer, there goes another 700 quid!

Then last but not least, my mother, who decided it that the family dog was to much of a hassle to keep as she has sold her house, so decided to give him away, which not only angered me but upset me to, now bare in mind he proberly only has a few years left, he was a rescue dog the got when he was 4 years old, he had a horrible start in life and we have brought him round so he was really happy, only for my mum to give him away!, IMO its almost on the same lines as saying "i don't want my kid anymore, get social services round so they can take him/her away".

So I've had a shite few days, and im still pissed off, thought id share my misery with everyone else!

al9955

2. LIMER Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

don't let it get you down buddy :Smile:

3. Porker New Member Getting Started

With you on the dog thing, my mum got rid of our dogs 6 months ago. Horrible..

4. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They do say bad things happen in 3's....

Hopefully you'll get some luck now...

5. fes-306 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

my mum got rid of my dog 2 months ago still gutted till this day. :Frown:

6. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

big hug keep your head up and it will all work out ok

7. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

to add to the above shite, it seems our sky + box has died to!, i seem to be having a lot of luck this week :Frown:

al9955

8. Edd Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Chin up mate :Smile:

9. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hope things get better for you buddy..

10. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

unfortunately they just got worse, cars gone wrong, again!!!!!! :Angry:

great finish to the week!

al9955