Civic/6th Gen A nearly laid an egg :/

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by civic_bitch, Thursday 17th Dec, 2009.

1. civic_bitch Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hey

This is the piccy I promised to upload... Going down the A1 speeding *ooppsss* and gears went funny, something then hit the underside of Frank and about 2 miles up the road I went to change gear and all I got was metal noises....

jacked it up to see this... :O

Gearselector.

can't believe how wet and rusty it looks under there coz it really isnt, lol.. Bloody camera phones.... :Frown:

Soon sorted and all is fine now.. Well it was about 3 month ago, lol :Tongue:

What im after is the original bolts/ nuts/ washers that will have been in it... Got a temp allen key bolt in at the mo and thats been mint.. I just want the proper ones so does anyone know what would have been in it??

Thanks

Ashleigh

2. Hitmo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Lol what did you hit! You just need the washer/cover thingy and the bolt, just give Honda a call should only cost a few pennies.

3. civic_bitch Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I would but aint got the part number... I posted up about this a while ago but am still nee further forward... Nowt, got to 100 and it just shot out and whacked a corsa, lol :Tongue:

4. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thats dodgy as fuck!! lol

5. Hitmo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

can't you just tell Honda you want the bolt and washer/cover that bolts up the gear linkage to the bracket on the gearbox?

6. civic_bitch Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

True, lol... Sounds easy but knowing me id forget, lol :Grin:

Oh and when it was all put together it wasnt tightened properly apparently, hence shooting out... Been perfect ever since :Smile:

7. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes that looks dodgy!! So is this your new build up thread lady? :Tongue:

8. civic_bitch Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Nah was just re-intoducing Frank, lol... :Grin:

9. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

...falling apart. :Tongue:

10. civic_bitch Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Not at all, was getting made bigger and better, lol :Grin: