A few I took at my latest photoshoot

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by *Rage*, Saturday 5th Dec, 2009.

1. *Rage* Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Here's a few I took from my latest photoshoot for a local subaru forum :Grin:

2000-1.

1633-1.

186-1.

191-1.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 5th Dec, 2009
  2. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sick photos!! where is that warehouse?

can we have a civiclife meet there? :Grin:

3. *Rage* Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

awesome location at ribbleton, preston.

Some I know works there and he opened it up for the day :cool:

4. NiCkO Guest

5. Bong Guest

Amazing pics, not one stancing tucking cambered car in sight, I want a Subaru, insurance is a joke though :Frown:

6. Ross_D15b Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

You're older than 21 are you not? I've been looking at buying a Impreza Type-R that's up for sale on a few forums, as a 21 y/o with knocking on 3 years no claims after xmas i was shocked what i could insure it for.

Totally can't warm to 4dr subaru's and hate the following they get, with the jackets, hats, t shirts etc etc etc. Saying that nothing would be funnier than ignoring all their camaraderie (spend a weekend in Dumfries and Galloway and you'll see what i mean) in the Type-R, nipping out to a family friend; Murray Griersons' house and taking him a run. That'd be wanking material for OC for like a year.

7. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice mate! some sick pics, and a great location sets the cars off well!

8. Bong Guest

Yeah I can insure one i'm just not willing to pay that kind of money anymore, refuse to pay anymore than

9. Remedi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Awesome pics mate:cool: