A daft idea...

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Ross., Monday 28th Dec, 2009.

1. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Can someone on here setup a business that provides insurance for younger drivers that guarantee a price of

2. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Doesn't really work like that sunshine

3. boro_andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

go somewhere else then??

4. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Does that mean i should fuck off or go with another insurer :Grin: ? If you meant a different insurer then i can't find anyone else than Quinn. My mate has a fiesta st and is paying 500 a year fully comp @ 17. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Can some people give me money, like

5. boro_andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

insurer dude, i aint that much of a cunt!

Fiesta ST and

6. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hahaha good man!

He's really not. I've spoke to his mum, dad and brother. Its actually something like

7. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^^ you don't want to know what you'll fork out on a Civic for 1 years NCB. I'm happy that my mum obliged to put me on her policy, forking out

8. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

9. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

10. Dr Motel Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Civic insurance is high anyway! i was quoted

11. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

if you didnt know insurance was rediculously expensive for young drivers i believe stevie wonder is looking for an assistant,

everyone knows insurance for young drivers is rediculous, its the way it is, and theres 1 of you on every forum having a cry about it (no offence), but everyone had to deal with it at some point, go get the smallest engine cheapest car you can get and live with that untill you get older,

Civics are always expensive to insure, no matter which one, so having a Civic isnt going to help, generally comparison sites for newish drivers I've found are a bit wank, your best going site to site, entering the same pish, and hopefully you will get lucky, try tesco value insurance.

if you honestly don't know why insurance is high for new drivers, go have a look around town at every 17yr old twat in there corsa with induction kit and loud exaust, 90 percent of the reason everyone else has high insuring is because the likes of them.

one final note, there is a bylaw which may work out a cheaper option, if you were to pay a one off fee of

12. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    offer your arse hole as paymentss there all pedofiles just say HEYEHYE michaiel jackson SHOMOON then they will be like y0000 he iz givin dA anal out n you can b like y00 chep insurance even if u hav a sore ass hole

13. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Right, midway through photoshopping and thought I'd link you some stuff from wisebuyers:

1991-1995 Civics:

http://www.wisebuyers.co.uk/index.jsp?guide=guides&page=car_insurance&id=17&make=Honda&model=Civic+(1991-95)&x=43&y=9

1991-01 (I think) Civics (this list has more)

http://www.wisebuyers.co.uk/index.jsp?guide=guides&page=car_insurance&id=17&make=Honda&model=Civic+(1995-01)&x=46&y=7

14. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

15. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

16. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

17. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have you considered that the country's still in the grip of winter as well? I've been keepin an eye on my quotes for my car insurance and it's just been going up and up, last I checked it was up

18. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

companys change prices and policys on what almost seems a day to day basic, elephant quoted me 800 for my EG lsi, (saying i had passed my test and full license etc), then when i did pass my test it was 1200, then when i went to try it again a week or 2 later, they don't insure 17 year old drivers???

my 1.5 Civic is crappy aswell, its not your car there worried about its all the other nice cars your likely to crash into,

19. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Still, to be fair, what you said about getting on with it and forking out rings true...otherwise there'd be very few 17yo'sd on the road...

20. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★