3 piece mid spoiler

Discussion in '5th Generation (1992-1995)' started by newkid, Sunday 13th Dec, 2009.

1. newkid Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

whats ppls opinions on these, managed to pick one of up with a flush tailgate for cheap(won't be using the tailgate)

its this incase your not sure what i mean

92_civichb3piecemidwing.

also how much would a set of bubble sideskirts and rear lip be worth that are in decent condition

cheers

2. JoeLSi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

They look gash as fuck.

3. Porker New Member Getting Started

I like em. Old skool cool.

4. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think with the right style could look awesome mate

5. newkid Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

this is were im stuck, the coupe is big kit 17's etc not ur normal lip kit lowered etc like the EG is

this is latest pics i have of the EG so im not sure if it would suit the way the car is

P240809_1322.

P240809_1323_01.

6. Porker New Member Getting Started

I reckon you fix it on with double sided tape, see how it looks.#

Could work with the bubble kit..

7. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That mid spoiler with a bomex top spoiler, both in black, would be a serious win i think

8. newkid Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha prob just selling the bubble kit (sides and back)as recently had the front and rear lip fitted, only reason i have the bubble ones is the guy gave me a rear bumper with the rear lip fitted and the sideskirts plus a spare set of headlights included in the price of the spoiler, lets put it this way for what i paid for the lot i got a bit of a bargain as he just wanted the space

9. newkid Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

after looking at the bomex spoiler its tempting as it would make the car a little different and there just happens to be 1 up for sale on ebay the now so just messaged the guy :Grin:

10. kowalski Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

james scotland
  11. Glenno Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeh on the right car, i like them. Their different, most people stay so within the same constraints as everyone else and cars look the same.. Do it, mybe some flush fitments wheels with great stance would fit realy well with it well, and with a duck bill poppin upwards aswell, i think your onto a winner! oldskool.