2 little chav on mopeds

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by gtcc, Wednesday 11th Nov, 2009.

1. gtcc Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

When home from uni today, as i was getting out of the car park saw a chav on a moped turning in to do a U turn. And as I drive along the road I saw another stopped on the side waiting. Saw the 2 met in the mirror and riding behind me.... then got to this busy roundabout I stopped, and as I was about to drive off I heard one of them shouted "shit" but I couldn't see what happened as it was raining (I got an EM1, no wiper at the back). As I drove off further I saw one of them fell down in the side mirror, so I guess they were messing around behind me and fell....Then I kept driving onto a country road, these 2 cunts suddenly overtake me from nowhere and stayed in front of me chating n doing 25....after about 1.5 miles they have decided they've piss me off enough and stopped aside and as I drove pass they did the wanker sign....I was like WTF??!!what the hell did I do to piss them off in the first place? not getting off the car and look at the cunt who was messing round behind me?? It's been a stressful enough day for me and these cunts just piss on it...:Angry:

2. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I have a big dislike for mopeds. Not fast enough to be of use and small enough to easily miss.

There's a group of them at my college, annoying fools who don't seem to comprehend that you're meant to check for traffic at a junction rather than simply launch yourself out of it in hope! We developed the game of who can overtake them the closest at speed :Tongue:

nothing like a wobbly moped rider to make you laugh.

3. gtcc Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah I laughed when I saw that:Grin:, I guess they wanted me to pay the price...

They were both on L plate as well, wish they nvr get a licence...

There 're enough bad road user around.... :Frown:

4. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

God i hate them chavs

I once saw one try undertake a BMW x5 and turn left and unfortunately for him the BMW also turned left and crushed him.....one of the best days of my life :Smile:

5. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Amazing!!! :Grin:

My favourite one was when I was in Manchester at a Gig, when I wanted to reverse out of a space, I asked this corsa driver politely if he'd move to let me out, he replied with something like "When I want to fuckin prick"

Result; I reversed into him, scraped the whole rear panel of his silly corsa. Him and his three mates jump out only to have the car park stewards grab them before they could get close to my car.

I gave them my phone number and said I'd give them my details when they call me.

Never heard from them and it's been 2 years now :Tongue:

6. willuk2009 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i hate the sound of them, should be banned, all the moped's around stare at you thinking there bloody 10 men, won't be bloody 10 men when they meet my front bumper, f**king hate them all.

rant over :Smile:

7. gtcc Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

feel so much better after knowing I'm not the only hater :Grin:

8. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why bother taking off your rear wiper? Sorry I don't get why people do this its retarded "Oh it looks better" Yer really works a treat when its snowing or heavy rain.......

9. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

he didnt take it off....

they don't have one to start with

anyway....mopeds...i fuckin hate them too, CBT should be harder

10. jay coupe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I live on the isle of wight and every year there is a scooter rally held here over the weekend,now the island is a small enough place as you can imagine without hundreds of gay annoying scootays buzzing around you. These people come over here and they're pulling in front of you at lights (not just one or two,i mean a pack of them) cutting you up and generaly being annoying utter gaylords. This year i seen quite a few of them broken down at the roadside,hahaha how i pissed myself with laughter at the sight of six blokes trying to fix a hairdryer!! lol

11. gtcc Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

As H22D-EK said coupes never have rear wiper, and I'm not a fan of the de-rear wiper myself... :Smile:

12. Adam-VT Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Haha, there are so annoying, just the people who drive them tbh!

Anyway's, me and my brother were going through streford in the RX7 and there was 2 of them behind us at some traffic lights. Then started to shout out "REV IT REV IT" Ended up giving it abit of a rev when the lights turned green leaving a massive bang & flame, one of them jumped and fell off there moped it was soo funny! Holed the hole que behind them beeping at them haha.

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 12th Nov, 2009
  13. nafanh Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

haha should of stopped and asked them what teh fook they were doing :Messed:

i had a pizza delivery boy sat on my rear bumer when i was driving once, so kept slamming my brakes on just to see his face as he shit himself when he nearly goes over the bars... haha... good times.

14. Drifty-B Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

ha i lived on the isle of wight and also took a mass dislike to the whole sccoter rally its shit and they ride them things like twats dress'd like extra's from this is england lol sad sad sad

15. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i loved my mo-ped used to go 75mph and i did that everywhere lol