The super rare Legend KB1 never sold in it numbers, but we still have a pocket of die hard enthusiasts who will keep on treasuring and enjoying them.
- Difficulty Level:
This is for all of your Legend owners who refuse to drive Diesel cars.
Warning Total Weight of the Honda Legend is 2,310 kg (5,092 lbs) please ensure you have heavy duty Floor Jack to support the weight of the car.
Frame Hoist or Four Post Lift
Hoisting the car on four post lift or resting the Axel stands.
- Position the hoist lift blocks (A) under the vehicle's front support points (B) and rear support points (C).
- Raise the hoist a few inches, and rock the vehicle gently to be sure it is firmly supported.
- Raise the hoist to its full height, and inspect the lift points for solid contact with the lift blocks.
NOTE: If you are going to remove heavy components such as the suspension or the fuel tank from the rear of the vehicle, first support the front of the vehicle with tall safety stands. When substantial weight is removed from the rear of the vehicle, the center of gravity can change causing the vehicle to tip forward on the hoist.
High Lift Floor Jack
- When lifting the front of the vehicle, set the parking brake. When lifting the rear of the vehicle, put the shift lever in the P position.
- Block the wheels that are not being lifted.
- Position the floor jack under the front jacking bracket (A) or the rear jacking bracket (B). Center the jacking bracket in the jack lift platform (C), and jack up the vehicle high enough to fit the safety stands under it.
- Position the safety stands under the support points and adjust them so the vehicle is level.
- Lower the vehicle onto the stands.
Jacking Up and Supporting Safely
Legend 07-10 [KB1, KB2]