- Designed for Hondas and Acuras With Engine Swaps Only
- Relocated to a Safe a Cool Area for Increased Performance
- Uses Mandrel Bent Aluminum for Maximum Air Flow
- DryFlow® Oil-free Synthetic Air Filter Media
- Washable & Reusable
- Up to 100,000 miles of use before cleaning needed
- Easy to Install!
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
AEM Hybrid air intakes are direct-fit intakes for Honda and Acura models with engine swaps, and eliminate the need to buy a system that doesn't fit and have to cut it up, which may void the warranty. Hybrid air intakes install using standard tools with no additional modifications. We designed our hybrid cold air intakes for high-output engines with internal engine modifications like cams and porting, and manufacture them using three-inch mandrel bent aircraft aluminum for maximum flow. Since we design our hybrid air intakes for cars with engine swaps, they are intended for off-road use only and are not 50-state legal.