AEM's B-Series Coil-On-Plug (COP) Conversion Kit eliminates both the known performance issues common to the B-series engine’s factory igniter and the need to replace your aging cap/rotor/wire assembly. It delivers outstanding coil-on-plug performance for stock to moderately modified engines at an affordable price because you do not need to add a capacitive discharge ignition module to make this conversion. It is ideal for use with a stand alone programmable engine management system which allows for individual ignition trim tuning.
- A complete COP conversion system with comprehensive instructions
- Instructions included with easy hook up reference for common Honda EMS units
- Plug & Play wiring harness is labeled and stamped for easy installation
AEM’s Coil-On-Plug (COP) B-series Conversion Kit is the perfect ignition upgrade for naturally-aspirated or boosted B-Series engines that do not exceed 15 PSI of boost. Iit does not require a CDI module for low-boost forced induction race vehicles (up to 15 PSI). It eliminates both the known performance issues common to the B-series engine’s factory igniter and the need to replace your aging cap/rotor/wire assembly, which are prone to energy losses as they deteriorate. The included igniter has been tested under the most rigorous conditions we could conceive and is virtually ‘bulletproof.’
- Delivers outstanding coil-on-plug performance without the added cost of a CDI!
- Upgrade to a ‘No Maintenance” ignition system! Eliminates all known factory ignition system issues
- Ideal for B-Series engines from naturally aspirated to boosted versions that do not exceed 15 PSI
- A complete COP conversion system with comprehensive instructions and design that eases installation
- For use with most programmable engine management systems
- Instructions included with easy hook up reference for AEM EMS or common aftermarket ECUs
- Plug & Play wiring harness is labeled and stamped for easy wire identification and installation
The B-series Conversion Kit is the perfect ignition upgrade for naturally-aspirated or boosted B-Series engines that do not exceed 15 PSI of boost. Turbocharged B-Series race engines running above 15 PSI of boost will need a CDI in place of the 4-Channel Coil Driver igniter to ensure adequate spark energy at high boost.
AEM’s COP B-Series Conversion Kit is ideal for use with the AEM Infinity and Series 2 EMS and most aftermarket ECUs. It includes instructions for easy hook-up references for common Honda EMS units. It also allows for individual ignition trim tuning via a programmable EMS.
- Eliminates factory igniter with ‘bulletproof’ AEM 4-Channel Coil Driver for driving 2-wire individual ‘dumb’ coils
- Includes AEM CDI Pencil coils
- Includes AEM Engine Position Module to deliver a reliable timing pattern to the AEM EMS or aftermarket ECU
- Motorsports-grade harness
- 33cm (13.0")
- 29cm (11.5")
- 9cm (3.5")
- Actual Weight
- 2.16kg (4lb 12oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 1.72kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.